Given the TA ratings, was disappointed in this hotel. Not what we would expect from a four star hotel at this price. Room was small and dated and beds were hard. Grill and pool side drinks were overpriced - 100 USD for two drinks and two sandwiches is insane, even for Rome. The location was a bit out of the way, but they have a free courtesy shuttle to and from the Spanish steps every half an hour.
On the plus side, the pool was great and the staff were helpful and courteous. Breakfast was one of the better ones we had on our Italian vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched above the Eternal City in Rome's exclusive, residential Pinciano neighborhood, Aldrovandi Villa Borgheseis a palatial retreat that feels a world apart from the crowded piazzas of the Italian capital, although within walking distance of many highlights of the Eternal City. Overlooking the gorgeous greenery of Rome's Borghese Gardens, Aldrovandi Villa Borghese takes center stage in the Eternal City's poshest neighborhood. A former convent, this grand 19th-century ivory villa is dressed in marble and dripping in chandeliers. With its MYTHA SPA state-of-the-art fitness suite featuring the latest equipment, the one -Michelin-star restaurant Assaje, secluded garden with outdoor pool and palm tree-lined terrace, and a private shuttle to whisk guests straight to the Spanish Steps, this urban retreat offers all the perfect luxurious amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aldrovandi Villa Borghese reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldrovandi Villa Borghese Hotel Rome
- Aldrovandi Palace Hotel Rome
- Aldrovandi Palace Rome