I loved that this hotel was minutes from the Colosseum and it was easy to explore in any directions. The room was small but comfy and the food was good, especially the full buffet breakfast. The elevator was broken during our stay, but I welcomed the chance to take the stairs. Other guests were not as happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel Palatino is situated in the heart of the ancient center of Rome, just a short walk away from the Coliseum and Imperial Forums. Close to shopping streets where Rome's most elegant shops can be found and near Termini Railway station, the air terminal and main subway station, providing rapid links to all the most important areas of Rome. Palatino Grand Hotel has 208 large rooms, 2 restaurants, 1 bar, 4 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your FH Grand Hotel Palatino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palatino Grand Rome
- Rome Palatino Grand Hotel
- Grand Hotel Palatino Rome Italy
- Hotel Palatino