The hotel is situated between the main rail terminal and the Colosseum, a short walk to either. The location is walking distance to every major site. My room (515) is next to the road, noisy and has a stinking carpet. The room has a TV, safe and a bath/shower. The breakfast is not very good, some cereals, juice, coffee, tea, bread and cake. I feel it is very overpriced given the state of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel Palatino is situated in the heart of the ancient center of Rome, just a short walk away from the Coliseum and Imperial Forums. Close to shopping streets where Rome's most elegant shops can be found and near Termini Railway station, the air terminal and main subway station, providing rapid links to all the most important areas of Rome. Palatino Grand Hotel has 208 large rooms, 2 restaurants, 1 bar, 4 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your FH Grand Hotel Palatino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palatino Grand Rome
- Rome Palatino Grand Hotel
- Grand Hotel Palatino Rome Italy
- Hotel Palatino