Having stayed at the sister hotel in Florence and loved it, we switched out booking in Rome to stay here, the hotels have no similarity at all. We booked a renovated room and had to move rooms within an hour because the first room they gave us had a broken aircon and safe. The hotel is large and souless without any of the luxuries of a large 4 star hotel. The decor is very 1960s and although lobby and bar area are clean, it is far from modern. We did not find out until the 2nd night by chance that we had access to the nicer smaller breakfast which was definetly better than the main dining room. The location was good but i would not recommend this hotel to anyone as it was not good value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel Palatino is situated in the heart of the ancient center of Rome, just a short walk away from the Coliseum and Imperial Forums. Close to shopping streets where Rome's most elegant shops can be found and near Termini Railway station, the air terminal and main subway station, providing rapid links to all the most important areas of Rome. Palatino Grand Hotel has 208 large rooms, 2 restaurants, 1 bar, 4 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your FH Grand Hotel Palatino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palatino Grand Rome
- Rome Palatino Grand Hotel
- Grand Hotel Palatino Rome Italy
- Hotel Palatino