“Excellent local pizza joint”

Ristorante Pizzeria San Marino
Ranked #3,524 of 13,204 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Da Non Confondersi Con La Pizzeria San Marino In Via San Marino !!!
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Terrific for pizza and beer, and their other dishes are awfully good as well. The staff is wonderful: friendly, polite, attentive, and helpful with suggestions. First-rate place for people watching. Always crowded with locals of all ages. Great fun.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Our hotel recommend this as we needed a place to eat the first night were were in Rome.
The staff were very helpful and friendly. Over all the place was just OK to me.. I personally wouldn't go back. Not that it was bad, there are just better restaurants in the area. Food was OK, staff was GREAT, atmosphere was Good. Price was also inline with other places in the area.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My family and I visited this restaurant twice during our recent trip to Rome. It came highly recommended by our hotel (Relais6). Everything we had there was wonderful! I would highly recommend the suppli and bruschetta. Our pastas and pizza choices were top notch. If you're close to this neighborhood restaurant, I would definitely stop in!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

My son and I were hungry and the front desk staff at Relais 6 hotel told us to try Pizzeria San Marino. We tried it and were very pleased. There are many types of pizza to try and both my son and I loved our pies.
I also went another night and was very pleased with their pasta. The waiter was very helpful and had a good sense of humor. I enjoyed practicing my Italian with him.I also had Pasta e fagiole and my son had pasta ceci,we both found it to be excellent.
Very good food and very good prices..highly recommened.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We loved this place! It had excellent pizza and it was completely a locals place to dine. Just make sure you know enough Italian to order. I knew a few key phrases and words to get by...excellent food though!