“good meal - good service”
Review of Carioca

Carioca
Ranked #3,116 of 13,057 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Parioli
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Looking for a restaurant near our hotel in Parioli and found this very nice restaurant near the local supermarket. Seemed to be much more directed at locals than tourists - it was also next to the cinema - and the food was very good and while we had some language difficulties with one waiter, the service & atmosphere made for a very nice night.

The maître de - who spoke very good English - could have probably more proactively intervened to assist the waiter in explaining things on the menu for us - but apart from this frustration we had a good night.

Price was not cheap, but reasonable for the quality of food presented

Reviewed August 8, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by our Hotel which was in the vicinity.

I was convinced to go for a grilled sea bass by our waiter which was barely OK and cost 50 Euros. Later on that week, my wife had a larger whole sea bass for 16 Euros at Alla Rampa (close to. H Spanish steps). What a rip off!

Wife had the lobster spaghetti, which was nowhere near as good as the lobster spaghetti we had later on in the week at other restaurants.

I didn't try the meat, but cannot recommend based on our experience...

1  Thank synked
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Excellent service. Tasty and high quality grilled meat. we opted for churrascaria which was delicious with premium cut meat, chicken and sausage.

smiling and friendly staff.

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

My friend brought me in this Italian/Brazilian Restaurant & Churrascaria located in Parioli and I was so happy to see that it was full of locals and all I can hear was only italian language.Perhaps,I was the only tourist on that evening.Anyway, we had the meatful Brazilian Churrasco and we've tasted a variety of good skewed meat delivered to us continuously by the waiter.The service was attentive and friendly. The wine was excellent.I love their desserts especially their chocolate soufflé which is the perfect ending to our great meal.After that time, as a satisfied customer, I always come back and eat here with my friends trying some of their traditional and truffle dishes which were also amazing.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

this restaurant was recommended by our hotel and we were not disappointed!
Restaurant was buzzing with locals, staff friendly and reasonable attentive, food great, freshly cooked, great taste. Would definately recommend.

Been to Carioca? Share your experiences!