“I'd avoid this place.”

Ranked #10,592 of 13,204 Restaurants in Rome
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Trevi
Reviewed January 15, 2013

50> euros for a lunch of two... Decent service though. Might be okay if you don't go for the "daily special" which isn't special at all. It was my first and last time today there.

3  Thank Anton V

Reviewed January 1, 2013

So I do have Trip Advisor but not WiFi and could not read these reviews. So many places looked good and we picked this one because of the nice man outside. WRONG!! See the reviews about the SERVICE CHARGE. And they were so undeserving anyway. You do not set down mediocre food at best and never return to the table. No toilet paper in the bathroom and waiters screaming back and forth like they were important or something. I asked some jerk for my check 3 or 4 times, because our waiter disappears in he looks at me like an idiot. I should have left then, before I was $47 in the whole for two spaghetti dishes. Sure left a sour taste in my mouth for our first meal in Italy ever. Maybe I will go back tomorrow and tell everyone that goes near to beware!!

4  Thank Robbin K
Reviewed December 29, 2012

There are many restrauants in Rome who do not treat tourists fairly we have discovered. The staff allowed to kill time over a couple of beers before ordering our meal which was nice. Really enjoyed ourselves and no pressure to leave. We were there about 3 hours drinks and meal.

1  Thank samsonSydney
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We were sucked in by the friendly advance team on the street. Food was over priced. Service was mostly interested in satisfying their nicotine cravings. Then the exorbitant "service" fee arrived after several reminders to tip! No sense haggling - they've done this many times before! Stay away!

2  Thank Doug J
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

Seafood pasta special was delicious, yes it cost 45 Euro but it had a whole crayfish/lobster and they were able to use gluten free pasta.