- immaculately clean hotel with up to date facilities and finishings including a new lift for easy accessibility
- rooms are spacious
- great breakfast service (they do an outstanding coffee!)
- beds are comfortable and wet/showering facilities are excellent
- one of the better locations to be in, enjoying a short walk away from most places in the ancient city. Despite this, it also enjoys not being located on a busy road.
Not so good:
- the spa leaves a lot to be desired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in early july 2011, the hotel Lunetta is the result of a complete renovation of a historic building dating back to 1368 ad and now an elegant 4 ****L The hotel Lunetta boasts 30 elegant rooms, all furnished in a sophisticated modern design, and differ among themselves for careful choice of materials and details that make one different from the other while maintaining a unique style.Opened in early July 2011, the hotel Lunetta is the result of a complete renovation of a historic building dating back to 1368 ad and now an elegant Boutique Hotel 4 ****L. The hotel Lunetta boasts 30 elegant rooms, all furnished in a sophisticated modern design, and differ among themselves for careful choice of materials and details that make one different from the other while maintaining a unique style.On the top floor the Roof Terrace Bar(open until Midnight during the summer) is the ideal place for relaxing moments sipping a drink and admire the spectacular view over the rooftops of Rome. In the morning, from 07.00 to 10.30 in the Breakfast room is served a generous Buffet with the choices of croissants, pastries and homemade cookies, natural fruit juices, as well as local meats, cheeses, scrambled eggs, bacon and specialty seasonal. Light Lunches or Dinner are served in the bar, or in the room through the Room Service. The Hotel Lunetta is located in the Historical Center of Rome near the lively Campo De'Fiori, a 30-minute walk from St. Peter's Basilica, 300 meters from Piazza Navona and a 12 minutes walk from the Pantheon and 20 minutes from the Spanish Steps.THE SPA Immersed in the extraordinary setting of the Theatre of Pompey, built in 55 BC in the ancient heart of the capital, comes the exclusive Spa of the Hotel Lunetta. An area of 300 square meters in which to relax and get in shape after a hike or a day's work.The Spa has an indoor swimming pool of 15 square meters with Jacuzzi and water blades for cervical muscles, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, chromo therapy, emotional shower, a wonderful spa suite for couples therapy and various booths for the more advanced treatments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Lunetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.