“Best place in Rome!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Trastevere
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I've been going to friends since they opened and I have never,ever regretted it! It's great for lunch, aperitivo and even just for a coffee! The staff is excellent and Manu is wonderful :)

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Best gin and tonic I have ever had, expensive (10 euro) but so worth it. The atmosphere in the place is great constant people coming and going and the bar service was friendly and relaxed.
michael & florence

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Terrible service, terrible coffee, not great panini and they had the nerve to charge me extra for carrying my food on a tray to an outside table. If they had served me perhaps that might be acceptable but I went inside, ordered at the cafe bar, got the tray myself, put the coffee and food on myself and went to the cash register to pay myself. The woman behind the bar was cranky and impatient, clearly offended to have to serve another "tourist" and when I sat outside, I ended up with pigeon poop on my plate. I then noticed that the table next to me was covered with bird poop as well as several chairs. I realize the restaurant can't stop birds from flying overhead but they can provide an awning to cover their tables when they are aware of the problem.

Do yourself a favour and go elsewhere.

1  Thank Monique S
Reviewed February 10, 2013

It's a friendly enough place and I don't have major complaints, but my tea for EUR 5 a cup could have been stronger. It was an herbal infusion and they were so stingy with the amount of it that no matter how long I tried to steep it, it would not really develop the flavor that it was supposed to have. I probably would not bother again.
Service was prompt and courteous, but, again, for the price charged, I should be able to taste the actual flavor of the drink I am buying.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Just got back from Roma yesterday. Loved this little place on the corner of Via della Srofa and Via de Coppola. Great place to sit, rest, have a drink or coffee after a grueling day battling through the streets of Rome. The music is upbeat ambient, with a nice variety. The male bartenders were excellent, creating wonderful, delicious drinks. A nice selection of wines by the glass. Perhaps the nicest discovery was their bar-buffet option. For 8 Euros, one can enjoy a drink of your choice and the delicious bar buffet, going back as many times as you please. A nice selection of items, pasta dishes, petite sandwiches, and the tastiest roasted potatoes you'll eat. Great quality and value. Friendly too. Can't beat this place. Hope you enjoy. But don't tell too many!

1  Thank SanPride