“Efficient excellence!”
Review of Tiber Limo

Tiber Limo
Ranked #9 of 239 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Tiber Limousine Service,founded in 2008 by Andrea Santucci, is a well known limousine service in Rome and provides private day tours from Rome, day tours of Rome and full day Italy shore excursions from the ports of Civitavecchia, Naples and Livorno using private luxury air-conditioned cars and minivans.
Singapore, Singapore
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Efficient excellence!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We had a good experience with Tiber Limo right from the beginning. Irene picked up my email inquiry almost immediately and responded quickly. We managed to sort everything out within just a few hours.

We signed up for the Pompeii and Amalfi Coast tour from Rome. Sra Enza picked us up punctually from our hotel in Rome and we got to Pompeii in pretty quick time. The guided tour of Pompeii was pretty interesting, but the more scenic part of the tour was still ahead. We had a beautifully scenic drive along the Amalfi coast to Positano where we had lunch at the beach. She parked as close to the beach in Positano as possible and spared us a long trek up and down to the beach.

Throughout the day, Sra Enza was incredibly patient with us, letting us stop for pictures without rushing us, and giving us some flexibility with time. Because we made a short detour to make an additional short stop at Sorrento on the way back, we ended back in Rome over an hour later than planned but Sra Enza never rushed us even though she would be late for her dinner!

Recommended! We would definitely sign up with them again.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank ArthurChai

Alamo, California
“The BEST most flexible customer focused limo/tour company I have ever worked with!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

They are the best simply put!
Our family is leaving for Milan Lake Como Rome and Florence next week.
Irene and Tiber Limo were simply wonderful!
From helping with arranging pick up in Milan driving us to Lake Como and return 2 days later.
Then we needed to get to Florence from Rome and wanted to add a few sights along the way ie: Orvieto and Montepulciano they quoted a 5 hour trip with these stops that was so reasonable!
Not to mention all transportation in Vans well equipped.
Several other trips are planned Florence to Bologna as well as airport transportation when we leave.
Great system very secure minimal deposit for each segment (used pay-pal) or credit card are accepted.
They send PDF files with each trip printed on a voucher and you print them settle up with driver on balance.
I don't review many companies prior to taking trip however I am that confident that the experience wll be so good I wanted to put this up so others may consider them for your trip
Keep It up Tiber!

Visited June 2014
Plano, Texas
“Tiber Limousine Service is a “Best in Class” company!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

My husband and I recently celebrated our honeymoon across most of Italy and Tiber Limousine Service rolled out the red carpet for us. They were professional and passionate in what they do and it truly showed. The tours and sites they suggested were some of the most well-planned and executed tours I’ve ever been on. The tour guides they arranged for us were very informative and professional, as well. Plus, the drivers keep very clean vehicles. When booking our honeymoon, I found their website was easy to navigate and their response time to returning emails was prompt. There is nothing I would have changed about the experience Tiber Limousine provided for us. I wish they provided their services WORLDWIDE!

Rogers, Arkansas
261 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 183 helpful votes
“Incredible Day!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We enjoyed an incredible day on our tour of Pompeii and Amalfi coast!! Our driver picked us up at our hotel with our luggage as we had checked out and were staying at a different hotel nearer the airport for the night. How great not to have to pay for a cab to take us to the different hotel when we finished the tour. Our guide had so much information, and I know we would not have enjoyed Pompeii as much without her. She knew so much!! It was crowded that day, and she was also a master at getting us through the people on our way to the next thing she wanted to show us. We had not originally planned the Amalfi coast part of the trip, but she suggested it - and oh my - it was beautiful. She really thought about us and wanted to make us have a great day - and we did!! I would heartily recommend this company - emails are also quickly answered!! Also - Mercedes SUV - what can I say!!- so nice!!

NY
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Outstanding service and great people!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

I certainly recommend this company for any services they offer. Their drivers were there not a minute late. Excellent people!! All emails answered within 15 minutes any time of the day. Anytime in Italy will use their services again ! Thanks Andrea !

TiberLimoRome, Owner at Tiber Limo, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Hello and thank you for reviewing Tiber Limo.
I'm glad you enjoyed the speed with which our customer service answered your emails. We think that this is of fundamental importance. There is nothing worse than waiting even a day or two before receiving a reply.

Been to Tiber Limo? Share your experiences!