“Tiber Limousine Service is a “Best in Class” company!”
Review of Tiber Limo

Tiber Limo
Ranked #9 of 232 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Tiber Limousine Service,founded in 2008 by Andrea Santucci, is a well known limousine service in Rome and provides private day tours from Rome, day tours of Rome and full day Italy shore excursions from the ports of Civitavecchia, Naples and Livorno using private luxury air-conditioned cars and minivans.
Plano, Texas
“Tiber Limousine Service is a “Best in Class” company!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

My husband and I recently celebrated our honeymoon across most of Italy and Tiber Limousine Service rolled out the red carpet for us. They were professional and passionate in what they do and it truly showed. The tours and sites they suggested were some of the most well-planned and executed tours I’ve ever been on. The tour guides they arranged for us were very informative and professional, as well. Plus, the drivers keep very clean vehicles. When booking our honeymoon, I found their website was easy to navigate and their response time to returning emails was prompt. There is nothing I would have changed about the experience Tiber Limousine provided for us. I wish they provided their services WORLDWIDE!

Rogers, Arkansas
258 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 183 helpful votes
“Incredible Day!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We enjoyed an incredible day on our tour of Pompeii and Amalfi coast!! Our driver picked us up at our hotel with our luggage as we had checked out and were staying at a different hotel nearer the airport for the night. How great not to have to pay for a cab to take us to the different hotel when we finished the tour. Our guide had so much information, and I know we would not have enjoyed Pompeii as much without her. She knew so much!! It was crowded that day, and she was also a master at getting us through the people on our way to the next thing she wanted to show us. We had not originally planned the Amalfi coast part of the trip, but she suggested it - and oh my - it was beautiful. She really thought about us and wanted to make us have a great day - and we did!! I would heartily recommend this company - emails are also quickly answered!! Also - Mercedes SUV - what can I say!!- so nice!!

NY
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Outstanding service and great people!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

I certainly recommend this company for any services they offer. Their drivers were there not a minute late. Excellent people!! All emails answered within 15 minutes any time of the day. Anytime in Italy will use their services again ! Thanks Andrea !

TiberLimoRome, Owner at Tiber Limo, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Hello and thank you for reviewing Tiber Limo.
I'm glad you enjoyed the speed with which our customer service answered your emails. We think that this is of fundamental importance. There is nothing worse than waiting even a day or two before receiving a reply.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Great Amalfi coast tour!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriends and I thoroughly enjoyed our tour of the Amalfi coast.
I had written to Tiber, and they responded quickly and professionally, catering the tour to fit our requests. We did not want to go to Pompeii, since our party had been there before. We were picked up promptly at our hotel in Rome and driven in a comfortable Mercedes van to the coast. For the reasonable cost (much less than several other companies I contacted) I expected to just get an Italian speaking driver to chauffeur us around. We were pleasantly surprised, Andrea is certainly not just a driver, he has extensive knowledge to share about the area and speaks fluent English. He made the long drive go by quickly.
We went to Amalfi, Sorrento and Positano. The drive is simply beautiful! I do suggest if you suffer from car motion sickness that you take a dramamine, the road is curvy. I felt queasy, and Andrea was so sweet, making sure to crack the windows for fresh air and to go slowly for me. After some meds at our first stop I was good to go!
We had considered a tour of Tuscany with them but thought we didn't have time. After our amalfi tour we wished we had made the time!
Whenever we make it back to Rome we will not hesitate to book with Andrea and Tiber limo.
Thanks guys!

1 Thank sfltraveler
TiberLimoRome, Owner at Tiber Limo, responded to this review, June 8, 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. About the private day tour to Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast, it is possible to skip Pompeii if you have already visited it. In this way you have two more hours to spend in Amalfi, Positano and Sorrento.
Orlando, Florida
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Outstanding service”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We were met at the airport by a driver with a Mercedes van. Since our fight was 3 hours late, we opted to go straight to the Vatican to meet our guide for our private tour. The driver and the guide were outstanding. The next day we had a full day with the driver and went to Tivoli. At Tivoli we had a self guided tour with head sets. Then we came back to Rome and met our guide for private Rome highlights. We drove around Rome in bad traffic with an outstanding driver. The next day we toured Ostia Antica and were then dropped off at the airport to catch our flight. Tiber Limo is great and we will definitely use them again.

TiberLimoRome, Owner at Tiber Limo, responded to this review, June 8, 2014
First of all I wish to thank you for taking the time to review Tiber Limo. You mentioned the fact that your flight was 3 hours late and this gives us the occasion to remember to all clients that we track all flights and in case your plane is delayed, it doesn't matter how many hours, our driver will meet and greet you at the terminal, at no extra charge.

Been to Tiber Limo? Share your experiences!