“Very good company an nice drivers”
Review of Tiber Limo

Tiber Limo
Ranked #9 of 260 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Tiber Limousine Service,founded in 2008 by Andrea Santucci, is a well known limousine service in Rome and provides private day tours from Rome, day tours of Rome and full day Italy shore excursions from the ports of Civitavecchia, Naples and Livorno using private luxury air-conditioned cars and minivans.
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This company , is very good !
Right in time and the drivers speek good english and are very friendly !
I would recomment this service to anyone.
We had transfer from and to the airport, and also the night tour , witch is very lovely.
Tip , if you have anything to celebrate , ask on the night tour if the driver will bring you to Janiculum hill , for a tost and a lovely night view over the city !
Just great !

Reviewed May 13, 2013

My wife and I used Tiber Limo for a day trip to Firenza (Florence) and Sienna. Our driver/tour guide (Alex) was precisely on time and made us immediately comfortable. The Mercedes van was clean, roomy, and comfortable. (I had used Tiber previously for transportation from Fiumacino to my hotel in one of their sedans and it was also immaculate.) The WiFi hot spot in the van allowed us to do a quick catch up on our e-mails when we were bogged down in traffic. Our tour guide had a complete command of English. As we drove through and away from Rome toward Firenza, he kept up an interesting dialogue of little known facts which made the drive pass in no time. Everything from ancient water delivery systems to modern farms, crops and, animals were discussed. He explained the highway markings and the SOS phones in Italy, took us to the most popular spots in Firenza, allowing us to spend our time there as we wished. We asked him to join us for lunch but he politely declined, again allowing us to have our time.

The trip to Sienna was incredible and I would strongly recommend a visit to this small and quaint town just inside the Tuscany boundry. You WILL walk so be prepared for hills and stairs. The town center is fun and I could look at it and visulize the annual horse races. Alex was right there for our return. On the way back to our hotel, my wife told me she was thirsty and Alex overheard. Before we knew it, he had pulled off into a rest stop on the highway so she could grab a drink.

We have been really impressed with Tiber Limo and their customer service. It's too bad that Trip Advisor doesn't have an Outstanding rating because that where Tiber would be.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Our experience with Tiber Limo started with the most amazing customer service by Irene DeBlasio. She answered my numerous emails in detail and very quickly. She helped me customize our vacation to perfection. We ended up using Tiber for a full day Rome tour, a half day Vatican tour, a day long private shore excursion from Livorno to Pisa and Florence and a day tour from Naples which included Pompeii, Positano and Sorrento. Each tour was unique, professional, educational and most of all fun! In Rome, our driver guide was Olse..he arrived right on time and he went out of his way many times to help us with special requests. He was amazing in the amount of things he was able to show us and tell us about in one day. We were with friends of ours for Sweden and there never seemed to be a language barrier..We all felt comfortable and had a great time! The next day Olse picked us up and drove us to Vatican City to meet our licensed guide Francesca. She was the most open and friendly young lady. Her knowledge of the art and history of the Vatican was quite extraordinary. She was able to take us back in time and helped us see the beauty and power in Papal history. All in all our experience with Tiber was incredible. They always took us in beautiful and roomy Mercedes vans. Their service was wonderful and their prices excellent. We not only felt like we had tasted the "true Italy" but we also felt we made some new friends. We will DEFINITELY will use Tiber Limos anytime we comeback. We highly recommend you give them a try!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Just got back from Rome and Tiber Limo was just Great. Used them for airport service to and from which went perfect. Also did the Rome by Night tour which went great even with a little rain. Looking back it made it a little more romantic. Leonardo was just great. I would like to thank you all for your help and service. I would recommend Tiber Limo to my best friend. Please use them.

1  Thank Gerry1066
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We went to Rome two years ago, and was blown away with the service of this company, and so when we went last month, we didn't think it could get any better, but they were just amazing... We hired them to take us from the airport, to Tivoloi, to Florence, to Sienna, to Modena, to the Ferrari factory, and to Milan, but the highlight was taking us to a little town where my Great Grandparents were born, and they helped interpret, and helped me find my Great Grandparent's records, and Great Grandmother's record in a neighboring town. That has helped open up the door for me to know more of my family history....

Been to Tiber Limo? Share your experiences!