“Trust them with your trip, you will thank yourself later!”
Review of Tiber Limo

Tiber Limo
Ranked #13 of 275 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Tiber Limousine Service,founded in 2008 by Andrea Santucci, is a well known limousine service in Rome and provides private day tours from Rome, day tours of Rome and full day Italy shore excursions from the ports of Civitavecchia, Naples and Livorno using private luxury air-conditioned cars and minivans.
Reviewed November 14, 2012

As a return customer who had a magnificent first experience with Tiber Limo, I wasn't sure they could live up to that standard on other trips. I was so pleasantly surprised that whether they are just doing an airport transfer, or a day trip outside of Rome, you still get the same great group of people who truly care about your experience. Andrea has surrounded himself with a genuine, knowledgeable staff, and it shows. We recently made our second trip in two years to Rome, and they were there waiting at the airport for us, and drove us to our hotel. If you've never been to Fiumicino Airport, it can be quite intimidating. Even as a seasoned traveler, I was a little shaken by the confusion. I can't tell you how happy I was that I had previously arranged p/u by Tiber Limo. Later in our trip, we booked a day trip to Florence and Siena. Our driver was on time, very courteous and friendly. He answered all of our questions on the way, and even made a stop for coffee. When in Florence, he took us to all of the bright spots, and also gave us free time on our own to explore after briefly explaining what we would likely encounter in each direction, but let us choose our way. We continued on to Siena, which is magnificent to see. Again, Alex let us know what we were seeing, and let us explore, but if we ended up back at the van with questions, there he was waiting for us. After that, we drove back to the hotel after a long, but really fun day. He even had wifi in the van, so my teenager was happy :-) I can't say enough wonderful things about this company. I am returning soon to Rome, and will definitely be using Tiber Limo again. One thing I would like to share, is that we were looking at purchasing 3 first class train tickets from Rome to Florence, and planning on spending the night. Comparing the cost of this to a private car tour (picking us up directly from our hotel) with an English speaking, well-versed tour guide, the difference was not that much. It is totally worth the extra few dollars to have this kind of an experience in Rome.

All reviews
in 28 reviews
"orvieto"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed November 11, 2012

10 out of 10!!! Tiber Limo and Andrea came highly recommended from friends so we booked them to pick us up from the cruise ship for a day tour of Rome. Enza was there to pick us up at 8 a.m. and we picked up our guide, Leondardo, as we entered Rome. The traffic was jammed but Enza got us through it as Leonardo explained the history of Rome. We saw everything we wanted to see - and more - and the information Leonardo shared was amazing. I will use Tiber Limo again and highly recommend them to anyone going to Italy as they offer tours of Florence and Naples/Pompeii also.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

On a recent trip to Italy we happened to meet Andrea at Civitavecchia while waiting to board our ship. She quickly arranged to pick us up on our return, provided us contact information, etc.

As we had no knowledge of this company prior to arriving in Italy we were presently surprised when disembarking to see our driver (Christian) waiiting for us. He was most courteous, very efficient and quickly had us on our way to our hotel in Rome.During the trip he provided information about the city and had an ample supply of chilled bottles of water and maps of the city.

Andrea picked us up early on a Sunday morning for a transfer to the airport. While it was just a transfer it felt like a guided tour as she was a wealth of knowledge not just about the city but about Italy in general. She helped plan the itinerary for our next trip and will definitely be the service we use.

Defintely a top rate service and will be in contact when we book our holiday in Italy next year.

Hats off to Andrea and her staff for a job very well done!!!

Gerry/Carolyn, Don/Betty & Larry/Debbie - from Canada

Reviewed November 5, 2012

If I could give this more than five stars I would!!!!! This company should be rated #1!!! We were fortunate enough to have Andrea take us to the city of Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast he was a wealth of informaton regarding evrything from Rome's history to our whole tour. This company really cares and no one should hesitate booking with Tiber Limo Tours! We had booked through our cruise ship transfer from cruise port to airport but were so impressed with this company we cancelled our cruise ship transfer and booked with them and it was cheaper. Thank-you Andrea for making this such a wonderful experience!!! Debbie

TiberLimoRome, Owner at Tiber Limo, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thank you so much Debbie for taking the time to review my company on TripAdvisor.
I'm really happy that you enjoyed the day trip to Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast, one of the best selling tours. I hope to see you soon again in Italy for other tours with Tiber Limo.
The tour to Pompeii and the Amalfi coast is available even in winter because of the climate south of Naples. If it is a sunny day on the Amalfi Coast you'll forget it is winter!
Andrea Santucci

See more reviews
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We used Tiber Limos for a day trip to Florence and Pisa when we stayed in Rome. They were really friendly and helpful on the initial enquiry which meant we decided to use their services over other companies. What a great decision! The driver was great, excellent english and very flexible and helpful, knew a lot about the area so we found out lots of local facts while we were travelling. We had our two children with us and he was most considerate to their needs as well offering to stop at services whenever we needed to. The trip was made more enjoyable knowing we didn't have to rush and could stop whenever we liked and also that we didn't need to get back to Rome and a strict time. The car was very clean, with great air conditioning and the driver supplied us with water while travelling. I would highly recommend this firm as we thoroughly enjoyed our day trip. Thank you Andre and Tiber Limos.

TiberLimoRome, Owner at Tiber Limo, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Thank you for your review of Tiber Limo on TripAdvisor and I hope you'll come again to visit Rome and Italy so that we can offer you again our limo services.
This review is important because it gives me the opportunity to let other tourists know that we offer not just the limo tours that you can find on our website. In fact on our web site there is not a page for a day trip to Florence and Pisa. So remember that all our tours are customizable and you can create your own tour. We'll make it real.
Andrea Santucci

Been to Tiber Limo? Share your experiences!