“Really good.”
Review of Tiber Limo

Tiber Limo
Ranked #9 of 260 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Tiber Limousine Service,founded in 2008 by Andrea Santucci, is a well known limousine service in Rome and provides private day tours from Rome, day tours of Rome and full day Italy shore excursions from the ports of Civitavecchia, Naples and Livorno using private luxury air-conditioned cars and minivans.
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We used these folks a couple of time and they are very good, they were always on time, polite and very helpful. Offer bottled water and go out of there way to help

TiberLimoRome, Owner at Tiber Limo, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Thank you so much for writing this review on TripAdvisor.
As you wrote, we usually offer some bottled water to our clients, especially during hot days.
We think it's important, showing them how much we care for them.
We hope we can offer you again our services in the future.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

When booking tours for my 2 week trip to Europe I felt overwhelmed with all the details on different websites and tripadvisor. However, after choosing Tiber Limo, I am happy to report they had far exceeded my most optimistic expectations. We booked transfers from FCO to rome hotel, Rome hotel to Cruise Port, Cruise Port to FCO, a full day rome tour and a 3.5 hour Vatican Tour. Their van was brand new, clean and able to seat at least 8 people (no background smoke smell like we experienced in both Athens and Ephesus). The driver was present early for all pick up times and had a plaque bearing my name for ease of finding.

The full day tour was with Alex. A witty, born and raised Italian man with a very mild accent. This was definitely the highlight of our 2 week trip. A travel agent had told me to be sure and get a certified guide that would be able to accompany us into the respective sites around Rome. I am glad we didn't take that advise. Alex was able to inform us of all the important details prior to entering and then drop off and pick us up as close as possible to the site. We were able to browse the structure at our own speed and then move onto the next area as quickly or slowly as we liked. He was patient and attentive. In short he did an absolutely wonderful job! He is full of information and was willing to share just enough to keep us interested but not to much to make us feel as though we were in college class.

The Vatican tour was much the same as the full day tour with the exception of it being a walking tour. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and would gave an appropriate amount of information to keep us interested. Admittedly our tour was bogged down by my mother in law whom is the most curious person. She constantly asked questions of our guide whom promptly answered with great detail. In fact to my dismay to much detail. As stated up front you could spend years in the museum and not learn all the details of the over 30,000 pieces of art.

In conclusion, I am a very seasoned traveler. This was my third time in Rome and definitely the most memorable. I was traveling with my 40 year old wife and 74/66 year old father and mother in law. The tour company took our particular needs into consideration (physical capabilities) and provided us with a most memorable experience. I wish I could have used this company while in both greece and turkey.

THANK YOU TIBER LIMO for making our experience better!!

Sincerely, MR

TiberLimoRome, Owner at Tiber Limo, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such long, detailed.and informative review.
As you wrote in your e-mail, our drivers always arrive earlier than pick up times and this to avoid any possible problem. Think for example what will happen if there is a lot of traffic, sudden strikes or accidents. So our drivers usually arrive at least 15, 20 minutes earlier then pick up time.
And we also know by experience that many clients are ready to go before pick up time and there is no reason to let them wait.
Especially for pick up at Civitavecchia, the port of Rome, sometimes clients have to get off much earlier than they expected but we know this and they are surprised to find our driver there even one hour earlier than pick up time.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

My husband and I were in Italy for the first time in October. We were a little nervous about getting around in a place we had never been. I scheduled Tiber limos for many transfers as well as the 1 1/2 hour Rome tour and Tivoli, Villa d'Este and Hadrian's Villa Private Day Tour. We were more then please with all our transfers. Especially when we missed our connecting flight coming in to Rome and they were reliably there to get us from the airport. Getting around with Tiber Limo made us feel at ease and was very enjoyable. I would highly suggest the 1 1/2 hour tour. It was a memorable and fantastic way to see some of the sights for the first time. One of the things about our trip we will never forget is the Tivoli, Villa d'Este and Hadrian's Villa Private Day Tour from Rome in a limo. We travel a lot and have done many tours. This was not your ordinary in and out, hurry to see every thing tour. With Tiber limos we got the pleasure of seeing what was one of the most beautiful place we had been and REALLY enjoy it. When we thought things couldn't get any better the driver took us to Arte e Vino for dinner where we had the best meal of our trip. Not just a meal, it was a culinary experience. The whole day was amazing. Not only would I recommend Tiber Limo but I wouldn't consider using any one else.

TiberLimoRome, Owner at Tiber Limo, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Thank you so much for the great review you wrote.
We are happy that you appreciated the private transfer from the airport to your hotel in Rome with a 1 and 1/2 hour mini tour of Rome. This is a new kind of service we started a few months ago because we thought that many customers, for many reasons, don't have the time to take a real tour, or the cost of a half day or full day Rome trip is too high for them.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

The most reliable Limo serviceI know. Have used them on 4 seperate occassions. Always very pleased and grateful'

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I booked Tiber Limo for transfer from Civitavecchia to our hotel in Rome after a 12 night cruise with Mariner of the Seas, and from the hotel to the airport the next day. The booking online was efficent, and we had no problems with changing the time for pick-up when we discovered that we had booked the transfer one hour later than we intentionally wanted to. The driver was polite, and the car was spotless.

1  Thank Bertago

Been to Tiber Limo? Share your experiences!