“incredible value!!!”

Exclusive Rome Tour - Tours
Ranked #254 of 787 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the true face of Rome with us. We are licensed professional tour guides of ROME who studied at Rome "Sapienza University" History and Art History but, more important....we are 3 genuine romans, living in the city since our birth, knowing every secret corner of our incredible city! Our names are: Guia Bargigli, Paola Bargigli and Francesca Pedullà. The best part of Rome is not written in the books.....you can live it not learn it
Canberra, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“incredible value!!!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I used this company for a visit with my family (2 kids 6 and 9, my elderly mother and her sister). They helped me book the museums that had long lines, a car to be driven around and excellnet English speaking guide who provided a wealth of info. This company offers excellent service at great prices. You can't get any better. Beware of the imitations (guides that say they are licensed and they are not) and when in Rome you need an expert to truly make a difference on how to chose places of interest. So attentive to my elderly mother (worked out alternative routes for her walker) and the kids loved her because she was informative but in a fun way.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Rita P

Rome, Italy
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Great choice!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

When my auntie from Florida decided to come to Rome on a cruise I panicked. She is a nice lady but can be very difficult. She had a very long list of things to see in one day that the cruise (obviously!) did not offer on any of their optional land tour. Or, at least, not the way she wanted. I panicked because she is not able to walk for longer than 10 yards and gets tired very easily, but nevertheless she did not want to miss one thing on her list. She had taken with her her grand daughter, who was 13 and was not interested on any of those things her grand mum wanted to see. Although I live in Rome now and I know the city quite well, I did not feel comfortable to take them around without being afraid of not making it on time for the cruise ship's departure and I was very busy on the morning they docked. So I simply googled and I found "Exclusive Rome Tours". I asked them to go and meet them at the cruise ship because I was working on that morning but as soon as possible I joined them in the afternoon. I was a bit anxious hoping that my aunt did not complain too much. I met them at the Pantheon. There was an attractive and elegant lady with them, their city guide from Exclusive Rome Tour, whose name was Guia Bargigli. I was pleasantly surprised: my aunt was enthusiastic and not tired at all, she was enjoying a real italian "zabaione" gelato Guia had recommended, while her little "uninterested" grand daughter was asking hundred of questions about the Pantheon to the poor guide who patiently answered adding even little stories, which made her even more interested. This amazing lady had made my aunt very happy and the little girl incredibly entertained and interested in the city of Rome! She managed to show my relatives all the sites in the list and more (I wonder how she handled it in the museums through the crowd with my auntie's wheelchair). I toured with them for the rest of the afternoon and we went together back to the cruiseship on a comfortable limo (they also took care of that). I really enjoyed Guia's commentaries and her knowledge. She was born in Rome and knows her city well, I learned things I could not find out by myself. I highly recommend her. I also met Guia's colleague who works for Rome Exclusive Tour as well (sorry, I forgot her name) and who was also very pleasant and caring. She showed me a secret corner with the best dark chocolate icecream, thanks!!!
These ladies make a great team of guides, I will recommend their web site to all my friends (my aunt still says that her fellow passengers did not enjoy their Rome tour offered by the cruise ship as much as she did, and her grand daughter is coming back to Italy on a student tour in June because Guia made her love Rome). I must say it wasn't cheaper than the cruise's tour, a bit more but well worth every single cent, stress-free and much classier!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank John R
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A guide who makes the difference”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I always hated history at school thinking my life had nothing to do with those boring things and wars, Guia changed my mind as she made it become alive. I was looking at ruins and... as she was talking everything looked different, I felt I could go back in time.
We visited the Coliseum, and I learned Nero didn't kill anybody there, but a lot of others have died fighting in many different ways. We visited the Cesar's Palace on the Palantine hill and the place of their market and meetings, the Roman Forum. We also went down the underground galleries of a place (It was a church, maybe st. Clementine?) where you can really figure out how many layers over each other there are in Rome.
I suggest everybody our guide Guia

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Giulia T
Baltimore, MD
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Private Tour of Rome”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My friend and I recently worked with Paola while staying in Rome. We found that by touring privately for 3-4 hours each morning we could get so much more accomplished (and have fun at the same time). Let's face it, Rome gets very hot in the afternoons in summer and we found that after 3-4 hours we had taken in enough information. Paola was delightful to work with and I look forward to booking her again.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank DCraigBaltimore
Bellevue, Washington, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Ancient Rome Tour - Excellent”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stayed in Rome during late June and was referenced to Paola. We spent four hours walking and touring the Coliseum, Senate and Pantheon. Paola is very professional and extremely knowledgeable. We had four adults and five children (9-15 years old) She kept the tour interesting and at a pace that worked for both the adults and children. We completed our tour at the Pantheon where Paola recommended a great place for lunch (il Bazzoccio). I find these private tours well worth the money in terms of helping you learn and getting the most out of your trip. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2012