Open today: Closed

from $80.90
from $110.20
from $69.10
4,187 results
All reviews testaccio tour pasta gelato wine cellar suppli porchetta testaccio neighborhood twilight tour twilight trastevere italian food non catholic cemetery food stops walking food tour buffalo mozzarella roman cuisine four hours salami
Reviewed September 6, 2014

Dominiqua was fantastic! Testaccio has so much culture and the food is incredible. The day was just perfect. We had never been to this area of Rome and we are so glad that we took this tour. We started at a delicious bakery and walked most of Testaccio learning about the food and the history of the area. We ended at the most amazing gelateria I have ever been to. This was the real deal and you must get the whip cream is is divine! This is a must do I know it is a bit pricey but worth every penny and you wont need to eat the rest of the day:)

Reviewed September 6, 2014

. . and loads more lovely treats! If you love food and want to discover other parts of Rome then this is for you. We went on daylight tour and there were loads of food stops and there was a whole range of tastes on offer. Once things for sure -you wont leave hungry! I also really loved walking around Trastevere which is now my fave place in Rome. The tour guides, Anna and John were great -thanks for a great day guys.

Reviewed September 6, 2014

Gigi, our tour guide on the day saved this tour from being a disappointment on the food front. She was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic and really added to the tour with her personality. Our tour started at 11.30am with what Italians have for breakfast, sweet pastries. Personally I think it could have started with an apperitivo given it was so close to lunch time. The tasters were very small, i.e. a tiny piece of cheese or a single slice of salami with no bread eaten on the pavement outside a store. The 'fresh' buffalo mozzarella we were given in Testaccio market was past its best and when I compared it to other mozzarella i ate in Rome I doubt it was even buffalo. The pasta lunch and wine was the highlight and the tour finished with an ice cream but no coffee could easily have been included given the price. We were offered no other drinks and had to walk with our own bottled water.

3  Thank Mark739
Reviewed September 5, 2014 via mobile

Rome has been great and Trastevere a great choice, but our time in Rome and in Trastevere just got much better having LOVED the eating Italy tour. Thanks so much to our guide Kate for all the great info to go along with the tasty and interesting food choices. Highly recommended!

1  Thank davidjsinger
Reviewed September 5, 2014

We had a wonderful time on the Testaccio food tour. Our guide Emma was great - she was very informative and friendly. The food was also outstanding!!! I only wish we would have done the tour earlier in our trip, so we could have went back to some of the restaurants :)