Stayed here one night in May 2011. My biggest complaint is finding the hotel to begin with which has a little plaque inside the door frame, for a minute I thought we had been ripped off and the hotel did not exist.
Here are the pros and cons:
- Large and clean bedroom (charming decor)
- Bathroom nicely decorated and updated
- No free wifi
- Terrible location, no amenities nearby
- Breakfast was very basic
Would not recommend if you would prefer to be in the middle of the action of Rome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Re Luxury Accomodation is an elegant and comfortable hotel,where you can spend your relaxing stay in the heart of the Eternal City, just a few steps from Via Veneto, the famous street of the sweet life, the beautiful stairway of Trinita dei Monti - Spanish Steps, with His ways of high fashion and huge green oasis Villa Borghese, the largest park Roma. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Re reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.