“A Great Little Neighborhood Cafe”
Review of Cafe Suggestum

Cafe Suggestum
Ranked #5,296 of 12,362 Restaurants in Rome
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ludovisi / Via Veneto
Katy, Texas
“A Great Little Neighborhood Cafe”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

They have a "Happy Hour" with a glass of wine and Italian Appetizers for 10 Euro. It was a wonderful array of food and more than we could eat. We sat outside and enjoyed the people walking by and just enjoyed the beautiful city!

Visited August 2013

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Perth, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Marco's place”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

A great place to stop for food and drink. The locals use this bar too, so you get to see a bit of Rome life as well as tourists at play. Thanks Marco.

• Visited September 2013
Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best gelato!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My cousin and I stopped in Cafe Suggestum because we were so thirsty and desirous of gelato. The best gelato!!! Yum yum. On top of that free wifi! And Marco provided us with a shot of limoncello. A must for a quick, relaxing, thirst quenching moment.

• Visited August 2013
Miami, Florida
“Not for breakfast ! No thanks”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

So I was looking for an American breakfast in Rome - something simple like eggs, toast and coffee. This place Butchered our eggs - over easy I said - and they came out as hard as a rock yolks - and the waiter spoke English, it wasn't a translation issue. I choked them down as we had a full day ahead and I needed fuel. My son asked for scrambled - nope, same hard as rock yolks I had. OJ was strange tasting but my wife's was good - she ordered after us and hers came out later- must have made hers fresh squeezed but not ours. Getting the waiters attention actually took me standing in his walk path to get our check - he only looked at me once during our meal but never actually stopped by or asked us how it was. Coffee was good but not good enough to make up for the eggs. I'm not going back.

• Visited August 2013
high wycombe
“Food ok. Overpriced and additional tax. ”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Suggestum find better for less.

Food edible but portions small. Sandwich is in fact half a sandwich.

Service? What service.

Drinks way overpriced, same as food.

Also charged the handwritten "tax". Not impressed.