“Best gelato!!”

Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best gelato!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My cousin and I stopped in Cafe Suggestum because we were so thirsty and desirous of gelato. The best gelato!!! Yum yum. On top of that free wifi! And Marco provided us with a shot of limoncello. A must for a quick, relaxing, thirst quenching moment.

• Visited August 2013

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Miami, Florida
“Not for breakfast ! No thanks”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

So I was looking for an American breakfast in Rome - something simple like eggs, toast and coffee. This place Butchered our eggs - over easy I said - and they came out as hard as a rock yolks - and the waiter spoke English, it wasn't a translation issue. I choked them down as we had a full day ahead and I needed fuel. My son asked for scrambled - nope, same hard as rock yolks I had. OJ was strange tasting but my wife's was good - she ordered after us and hers came out later- must have made hers fresh squeezed but not ours. Getting the waiters attention actually took me standing in his walk path to get our check - he only looked at me once during our meal but never actually stopped by or asked us how it was. Coffee was good but not good enough to make up for the eggs. I'm not going back.

• Visited August 2013
high wycombe
“Food ok. Overpriced and additional tax. ”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Suggestum find better for less.

Food edible but portions small. Sandwich is in fact half a sandwich.

Service? What service.

Drinks way overpriced, same as food.

Also charged the handwritten "tax". Not impressed.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Nice street side cafe...”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

there are so many that you may not be able to tell one from the other. Prices were typical of a venue like this. Service was a little cool at first but overall it was pretty good. My lasagna was very nice and my wife's pizza was good as most pizzas in Italy are. The restaurant is in a high traffic area for tourist but at least half of the people eating there were local. You're more than likely going to have a nice lunch if you stop here but don't expect it to be a bargain. It's a great location for tourist and priced accordingly but the food is good too.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank cfm0520
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly and tasty”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We were visiting the city and decided to stop for a drink before heading back to our lodgings. it started out as drinks at the outdoor seating area. complimentary pizza slices magically appeared and the evening progressed from there. the food was quite good and the service was thoughtful and attentive. A fortuitous stop!

• Visited June 2013