“Veronica is amazing!”

Rome Tours - Private tours of Rome
Ranked #169 of 802 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide top-rated private, semi-private, and group Vatican tours and Rome tours, van and driver. We organize shore excursions from Civitavecchia Cruise Port, bus tours from Rome to Florence and Naples, day trip to Tivoli and Ostia.
“Veronica is amazing!”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Veronica is so incredibly knowledgeable about absolutely everything. It is ridiculous! She is so much fun and her absolute enthusiasm is infectious and fun. She really makes you care and I'm not a history guy at all. So it was so nice having someone who really took the time to answer questions and make sure we were understanding what was around us. She is incredibly engaging. She is the best guide I've ever had. Also, the progression of the tour was very well structured and logical, hitting all the best points, and spending the best amount of time on each. It was a full day and I never felt rushed, or like anything was being glanced over or sacrificed. Very well planned. Thanks Veronica!!

Lawrence, Kansas
“perfect!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This tour was the highlight of my trip to Rome. Veronica was an amazing guide, and she stayed engaging and happy despite the rain and the cold temperatures. I will always remember this experience fondly! Thank you Veronica!!

Brussels, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Private tour with Veronica”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I had the occasion to spend 4 hours visiting the main areas of Rome with Veronica. It was great ! Like visiting a city with a friend who is living there and who has a huge knowledge and a huge interested of the history, the city, stories etc. I truly recommend her for a tour !!! Thanks Veronica !

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Our tour was so informative and a great value. We got to see everything we wanted!!! We had our private tour vans and we got to see so much at our own pace!!! Claudia was great!!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank eaguilar84
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent Rome Tour with Francesca”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I and our three teens had a great Rome tour with Francesca on July 17th. She met us at the Colosseo and stayed with us until we called it a day at the Vatican. You can tell she had a passion for her home town and it really came though on the tour. Definitely not a scripted tour. You can tell she knew her stuff and made it interesting for all of us. And being able to skip those lines on hot days is a huge plus. Highly recommend this company for first timers like us in Rome.

Visited July 2013

Been to Rome Tours - Private tours of Rome? Share your experiences!