“A great lunch spot when visiting the Vatician”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Duecentogradi

Duecentogradi
Ranked #235 of 12,162 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Fast Food, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Prati
Leeds, United Kingdom
“A great lunch spot when visiting the Vatician”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

We ate here during our trip to the Vatican after seeing the reviews on here and realising it was close by. Great decision, its gorgeous! Try to get here before 1 as it gets really busy! So many toasted sandwiches to choose from, really tasty, great price, highly recommend!

• Visited February 2014

• Turkish first
Hunter Valley, Australia
“Great sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

If you are near the Vatican go here for a great bite to eat. So many choices and all fresh ingredients. Excellent prices as well.

• Visited September 2013
“Oh my god ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

OK this sandwiches were out of this world. So simple fresh natural amazing. My favorite was the risorgimiento. Actually I had all the ones with dried tomatos in them and gooooshhh so good super good price. You can only pay in cash but come on so worth it

1 Thank Ruth V
Germany
“Awesome sandwiches!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

Right by the Vatican, Duocentrogradi offers a vast selection (I read they have over 50! haven't counted them myself) of sandwiches, including vegan options.

The 2 of us had a quick lunch to-go there (although there is also seating with table service) after visiting the Vatican museum. It was hard to choose and I gave up before reading the entire list of options.

The sandwiches we took were awesome - some of the best ones I've ever had. The bread is excellent, the ingredients fresh and top quality and the combinations they offer - fantastic. Very good VFM for a good, light lunch.

I really need to come back here again to sample more of their sandwich creations.

• Visited February 2014
Vernon, Connecticut
“One of the best sandwiches I have ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

This place is incredible. I found it off of YELP..They are usually pretty ruthless with reviews. I forget what my fiancé had but I had a peppers, duck breast, lettuce and Italian cheese sandwich and it was amazing. The duck was perfectly cooked. The bread just the right amount of crusty and soft and I drowned it down with an Irish cider that I was delighted to find there. They have a fairly decent drink selection that was unexpected. They have tables inside but we opted to take our sandwiches on the road. They have over 50 plus sandwiches listed on the wall and the prices are ridiculously low. You must try this place if in Rome. Well worth a trip to the Vatican area.

• Visited December 2013