“Just as GOOD”

Gelateria I Caruso
Ranked #31 of 775 Dessert in Rome
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Ludovisi / Via Veneto
Description: In ICarusO's home, love care of every little detail of our products, and the contented expression of who we savor our ice cream counters of all research efforts to maintain a high quality standard. Like true craftsmen we start from the careful selection of raw materials that meet the best in the next phase of processing. The products of the earth, already guaranteed for their quality and seasonality, add passion and technique to create every day a natural and refined product. Of tasteful aseptic style and visual laboratory will welcome ... we will experience a genuine ritual in a place of meeting and conviviality. The homemade ice cream is a product that is the excellence and creativity of our country in the world and we can say I'm the proud ambassadors. We have a responsibility to feed your moments of happiness. ICarusO, where quality is seen.
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Last November my wife and I went back to Rome and stayed in a nearby hotel in order to have daily access to Caruso. We went three times within the first 48 hours of our arrival. My wife betrayed me by going on her own on her way back from any shopping spree in Rome.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the ice cream in this parlor is worth the visit regardless of where you are staying in Rome. I remember last year we stayed in a 15 minutes walk away hotel and yet we used to go daily to have our portion.

The ice cream is not too sweet and not heavy to digest and just perfect with a wide selection.

Highly recommended.

1  Thank SHA12311

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Although I could barely pronounce the flavors in Italian, the staff was very helpful and served up the most delicious combination of peanut and chocolate gelato. Wish I had tried every flavor!

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

The pistachio is simply incredible, above all. Outs always a good sign when you can see the Gelato being made in the shop window. Even their tasty whipped cream is wiped fresh in store. Highly recommend!

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Maybe a hundred times l visited this gelateria. I also took home some ice cream packed in a very professional manner. This is the best gelateria in Rome. No need to embark upon adventures.

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Behind the counter is some of the best ice cream, oops sorry gelato I have eaten. Make sure you get the cream on top!