“Gorgeous appartment in great location!!!”
Review of Feliz in Roma

and 1 more site!
Feliz in Roma
Ranked #107 of 3,721 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 24, 2011

From the first till the last minute this appartmnet made our stay incredible. Very modern and spotless rooms. Friendly and helpful owner. The appartment is just 5minutes walk away from Colosseum. If ever back in Rome, we would definetely stay there again. Highly recomended!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Liana L

Reviewed October 20, 2011

Stay - October 2011, 2 Nights

A chance find via LateRooms.. A stunning B&B located just minutes from the Collesseo. Crisp new room, flat screen TV, beautiful en-suite (See candid photos).

Lovely little kitchenette with cold juice and yoghurts, a cafetiere and Lavazzaa machine.

Very helpful owner, had a good chat with her and she is eager to help.

They also offered a car to the airport for 35 euros.. A crisp clean leather interior Audi with air con, straight to Fiumicino airport - only a few more than lugging the bags on the Metro, then the train.

3  Thank MikeAndDani
Reviewed October 20, 2011

We stayed in this B&B for two nights and we couldn't have wished for a better place to stay. The location was perfect - we could see the Colosseum from the appartment and the city centre is a pleasant half an hour walk. Alternatively, the metro is also very near. Plus there is a great Pizza place down the road.

We were made very welcome. The lady at the B&B was very friendly and helpful. It was very nice to talk to her and hear about Rome and what to do and see.

We will definitely stay here again when we're back in Rome.

3  Thank ehjsmit
Reviewed October 13, 2011

We will definitely recoment this B&B for your stay in Rome. We stayed there for 5 nights and we were very satisfied. The room was modern, comfortable and clean. The location was also very comfortable because it is close to everything. Colosseum was only 5 minutes walk. Mrs Alberta (the owner's mother) is a lovely woman. She gave us a lot of information about Rome and helped us in everything we needed. She also suggested us some very good bars and restaurants.

3  Thank Zoe241
Reviewed October 11, 2011

This B&B is gorgeous! It is modern, stylish and in a perfect location.
The lady at the B&B (the owner’s mother) is a lovely woman; she speaks a little English which made it very easy for us. She couldn’t do more to try and help us. Because they knew it was my Husband’s birthday surprise they left a little bottle of bubble in the bedroom for us which was a lovely thought, also some crisp snacks which went down well after our flight!
There is a lot of literature, books and leaflets available for you to use on your journeys. The fridge in the kitchen was stocked with water, fruit juices, yogurts etc. that we could help ourselves to, or if we preferred we could store our drinks in there which was very handy and saved us money on water.
The rooms are large and clean, the en-suite (which to me is the most important part) was so clean! The décor was beautiful and the towels were very nice and soft. But I have to say the best part was the bed! Oh my god.. I have never been on such a comfortable bed! So much so that when I got home I could not sleep because I did not have memory foam pillows! I cannot assure you they are at the top of my shopping list!
My partner and I do not drive; we are very active sporty people, so we always worry about where we should stay. However the location could not be much better, so close to the Colosseum, we also walked all the way up to the Vatican, we prefer walking because you get to see more sights and historic buildings, plus you soak up the atmosphere more than what you would on a sightseeing bus. But everything in Rome is a short metro away if you are not so keen on walking :o) There is a café a couple of doors away from the B&B, which is very handy! Restaurants serving traditional Italian Cuisine are all over the place, you won’t go hungry! Also there were lots of ice cream shops, mmmm!!
It was just perfect. A perfect long-weekend for my Husband’s birthday. I could not recommend this B&B enough.

Thank you for a superb time!

Room Tip: All the rooms seem pretty perfect to me! Any is a good choice! :o)
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank x--NIKKINOO--x
Reviewed September 28, 2011

In a busy city like Rome, Feliz in Roma is like an oasis. Beautifull styled room, designed with ellegance. Everything new and luxerious, and also very quiet. Breakfast ok, but without daily fresh bread (but I think thats common in Rome).
For the transfer from airport to B&B, use the private taxi they can reserve for you. Very easy and comfortable and only a little more expensive than the bus.
Hostess Alberta was very kind and gave us many ideas to spend our days, but when we would see all, we need to stay many days more...
Highly recommended place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MarianNNNN
Reviewed September 17, 2011

I stayed there for 5 nights. I saw the picture in the website. But still the room is fatastic. It is clean, new and more beautiful than the pictures.It is in walking distance to several famous places. Rome is a nice place and if I go again in the future I think I will still book this one. And it is so good that I must share this experience with my friends.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo