“Luxe and silence in the centre of Rome”
Review of Feliz in Roma

Feliz in Roma
Ranked #77 of 3,620 Rome B&B and Inns
Zaltbommel, The Netherlands
“Luxe and silence in the centre of Rome”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

In a busy city like Rome, Feliz in Roma is like an oasis. Beautifull styled room, designed with ellegance. Everything new and luxerious, and also very quiet. Breakfast ok, but without daily fresh bread (but I think thats common in Rome).
For the transfer from airport to B&B, use the private taxi they can reserve for you. Very easy and comfortable and only a little more expensive than the bus.
Hostess Alberta was very kind and gave us many ideas to spend our days, but when we would see all, we need to stay many days more...
Highly recommended place to stay!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MarianNNNN

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
Reviewed September 17, 2011

I stayed there for 5 nights. I saw the picture in the website. But still the room is fatastic. It is clean, new and more beautiful than the pictures.It is in walking distance to several famous places. Rome is a nice place and if I go again in the future I think I will still book this one. And it is so good that I must share this experience with my friends.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank 0Lina
New York City, New York
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed in the Junior Suite with my wife and our 2 kids.
We loved the place. Both rooms were very nice and floated with light. Everything was extremely clean and new.
We found it very easy to just walk everywhere and visit the city. Also convenient to come back in the room for an afternoon rest (kids crash after half a day of walking)
We enjoyed to spend some time talking to the owners. They are extremely nice people, careful and accommodating. They even made us nice surprise for our anniversary.

On the way to the airport we used the transfer service that they recommended. It felt great to be treated like a VIP.

It was a great vacation and we recommend this B&B

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
London
Reviewed August 28, 2011

I stayed for a night in the small suite, which was a pleasing blend of modern comfort and classic Roman architecture.

I was late arriving due to problems with the flight, and the proprietors really went out of their way to be thoughtful and spent time showing me their personal tips about what to do and where to go in the city on a short stay.

I particularly liked the sense that the rooms were independent and we could all get up and come in and out when we liked, and the easy sociability of the breakfast room in the morning. I have already recommended this place to friends and certainly hope to head back before long. The hospitality turned what could have been a stressful few days into a peaceful and uplifting start to my holiday. Thanks very much!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo