“Fresh Lasagna” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Napoletano's

Napoletano's
Ranked #4,486 of 12,044 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Romantic, Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
“Fresh Lasagna”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Try their Lasagna if you absolutely need to eat here. Afterall, they do have one of the best views of the Pantheon.

The staffs have tourist numb face, and the seatings are really tight. We were reminded that gratitudes was not included in the bill when we paid.

This is our 3 reasons to sit down here.

1. We were tired and hungry and they have customers

2. Pantheon view

3. Free Wifi -> TripAdvisor -> Directions to the best food around the area.

Win

• Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, service and value for money! A must for all food lovers in Rome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

We stumbled across this beautiful restaurant when visiting the Pantheon. The restaurant is in a perfect location as to allow you to look at the Pantheon whilst seated outside. In November it was cold but the waiters ensured we were kept warm by moving heaters around. The food was gorgeous. I recommend everything we tried and all the food is home made from fresh. Focaccia bread with olives and oil, pizzas and pasta dishes. The Pinot Grigio is a must and their cocktail menu helps complete the evening. I visited the restaurant several times throughout my stay and would definitely return to this restaurant if I return to Rome. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful and inspired a friendly and relaxing atmosphere resulting in several tables throughout the restaurant engaging in conversation.

1 Thank Rachel H
Almira, Washington, United States
“Great View... great Bruschetta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

You know when you travel to Rome that you will pay extra to eat in a place overlooking a famous monument or fountain.. This is true here BUT if you go at happy hour like we did and just enjoy a glass of wine with bruschetta for only 6euros... you cant go wrong. The staff was helpful and friendly and didn't rush us... we actually very much enjoyed sitting here sipping our cocktails and eating bruschetta enjoying being near the Pantheon and center. Another bonus is if you dine here, you get free wifi.... we sat here quite a while and I would return again. This isn't the place you go for an authentic Italian meal... but you go for decent service and atmosphere... and it delivers both.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Istanbul, Turkey
“Great view as not good meal”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

We walked around Pantheon that's why we choiced this place.My friend's was the first experience on italian food.I think we had choiced the wrong place because I reserved risotto that s ok but not enough for italy.lemon chicken was terrible.I just ate two pieces of chicken slide.

1 Thank Mervalous
Herts, UK
“Don't bother with this place”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

I was on my own and looking for a restaurant with a view, so I expected to pay slightly higher than the norm for food. However I wasn't prepared to be stuck behind an enormous heater because I was a woman eating on my own. The waiters and the man who was dragging customers in from the piazza were rude and chauvinistic, whistling after attractive women on the square and pulling faces at people who chose not to eat there. The restaurant has a great view of the Pantheon, but nothing was worth the rotten behaviour from the waiting staff. And they had the cheek to add a service charge to the bill too. Go to any of the other restaurants in the piazza, but don't eat here. I don't like writing dreadful reviews, but this place deserved this one.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank otl

Been to Napoletano's? Share your experiences!