“A Perfect Apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
Exterior 2 Planimetry
Kitchen 1
Kitchen 2
Bathroom 1
Bathroom 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Carol Y
St. John's, Canada
“A Perfect Apartment”
Reviewed May 19, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

My husband and I wanted to stay for 3 weeks in Rome. We wanted a place with some privacy and not in the main tourist area but close enough that we could easily come and go. This is the place. Beautifully appointed inside with everything you would need. The pictures look nice but you expect it to be not quite as nice as the pictures - it is better!!!Great host - very helpful. All the maps and transportation information needed are provided. Close to public transit. 5 min walk to the tram and 10 minutes to centre of city from there. If you come home by the tram there are a lot of stairs to climb up to Ugo Bassi but you can switch to the bus - take a couple of extra minutes and get dropped of 10 min walk from apartment. Giacinto ordered our car to the airport for us and was available if we had a problem or had any questions. Comfortable - relaxing after a touristy day - close to cafes and pizza shops - grocery store only a 15 min walk. If there was anything I would have changed it is something that I think North Americans do differently from Europeans - this is the provision of staples in the kitchen of rentals. Here if you have a weekly rental the basics are usually provided in the kitchen - salt, sugar, coffee, tea, oil etc. The first thing we had to do was go to the grocery store and buy staples as we intended to cook some of our meals. We also had an apartment in Florence and the issue was the same. I bet if we had asked Giacinto would have had staples in the kitchen but we did not think to ask.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The privacy, area, outdoor space
Liked least: No staples in kitchen
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Eindhoven

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Canberra
Reviewed January 6, 2012 for a stay in October 2011

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing