“Awesome Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

147 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

My family, friends and I did one tour with this company on our trip to Italy this August which was the Venice day trip from Rome. I must say, the tour was well organised, planned, and executed. The secretary Piera Gennari was very helpful in helping us in the pre-stages of this tour by organising transport for us to the meeting point from our apartment. The tour assistant Giovanni escorted us on train to Venice where we met the local tour guide who gave us a 2 hours walking tour of Venice. In this short period we learnt and saw a lot.

At the end of the tour, we had about a 4 hr free time to explore the city during which we dined on local cuisine, shopped and did some sight seeing on our own. The food was great, the shopping was superb, and Venice is gorgeous. Giovanni stayed with us during the 2hr walking tour, escorted us to a local restaurant and directed us to a meeting point to depart Venice. He was extremely helpful. He literally took care of us and advised us accordingly. At the end of the free time, he escorted us back to the train and accompanied us on the journey back to Rome. It was an amazing tour, well planned and executed. It was worth every cent spent. I definitely recommend this tour to one and all.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank Avidesh S

California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Loved our tour of the Vatican”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our tour through the Vatican, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica with Barbara. She was great at keeping the group together, weaving us through the huge crowds but still going at a slow enough pace so everyone could keep up. She was very informative and enthusiastic about the artwork and history, and we learned a great deal during our tour. Definitely recommend taking the early bird tour with her!

Visited July 2013
Bendigo
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vatican City, Sistine Chapel & St Peters Agriletum Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Barbara was our tour guide on the Vatican City, Sistine Chapel and St Peters tour this morning,
With her wonderful energy & passion it was very easy to listen and learn from her.

Having Barbara as a guide made this experience so much more enjoyable than I had expected.

Barbara's obvious love of art and comprehensive knowledge made the whole tour an absolute pleasure and I would highly recommend taking a tour with her as a guide.

Visited May 2013
Frankfurt, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Vatican Small Group Tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Thank you Barbara for a wonderful introduction to the Vatican precinct. It was great being with a small group, led by and informative and interested guide.

Visited May 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“cancelled tour, but...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

I booked Galleria Borghese Tour on Expedia, but the Tour was cancelled by the vendor due to lack of singed up people (it's February, we understand). What I'd like to share with other travelers is this: Argiletum emailed me about cancellation with 28-hour notice, Argiletum sent a fax to my hotel with the same info (in case I didn't have access to my email account, I guess), Argiletum has offered us tickets to the Galleria (without their guide). Upon my return to US, I contacted Expedia who confirmed that my tour was cancelled (they have not been invoices), and returned 100% of the cost back to my credit card in 2 business day (I didn't have to provide any proof).

Visited February 2013