“Steak and Guinness”

Ranked #1,579 of 12,448 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Prati
Description: Un locale di nuova concezione adatto a chi preferisce essere "easy"!!! Dalla colazione al dopocena con cocktails d'eccezione e cucina semplice ma di alta qualita. Hamburger carne pasta ottima carta sia di vini che di birre. Musica ed eventi. Provare per credere!!!
“Steak and Guinness”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

After another busy day out and about we headed to the Ris Cafe after seeing a steak meal advertised yesterday but when we had called in they had sold out, so around 6pm we made sure we were there early enough, and we weren't disappointed, with a nacho starter for one between us, which was enough and a nicely chilled pint of Guinness we were set for our main which was done to perfection, mine well done and my partners blue, for ?60 we thoroughly enjoyed it and the staff were friendly to boot

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Vaxholm, Sweden
“A place to have a beer and look at people passing by, right in the middle!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Sit down and get connected at night. Not crowdy. Real close to on the web. Close to Vatican City. have a beer and a snack or take a salad. You can see the wall to the Vatican a cross the square. Of course Rome have many places like this but I like it.

Visited September 2013
cornwall united kingdom
“Good but not consistent”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The first time I went I really enjoyed the food, the service was good.
The second time I went my pasta was very salty

I based my rating on the first time I went. It was one of my favourite meals in Rome. The second time was just average.

• Visited August 2013
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Very good, and good value for money”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Great cappuccinos and coffees in general. Average service. Good prices, especially considering its location.

London
“Mixed quality food, friendly staff”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

A meal of two halves...delicious ham and mozzarella. Tasty - and probably fresh - gnoochi. Then packet spaghetti with average seafood...and i think this made me ill. Id say this is a nice place for a drink but there are better places to eat near the vatican.