“A wonderful way to spend the evening!”
Review of Food Tours of Rome

$65.72*
Skip-the-lines Colosseum and Roman Forum Tour for Kids and Families
Ranked #6 of 222 Food & Drink in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Food Tasting Tours of Rome and Cultural Walking Tours of Rome, Italy
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I very nearly missed out on this tour as I turned up the wrong place, but I'm so glad I persisted and caught up with the tour. It's fabulous to visit the different eateries and the food is varied, lovely and plentiful. Bruno is a knowledgeable and witty guide and kindly came and found me when I was lost. He was anle to point out fascinating things that you would just walk by if you were by yourself! I was also glad we got to walk between courses as it helped the digestion!
Thanks Bruno!

There are newer reviews for Food Tours of Rome

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Very enjoyable and informative walk and more food than you could eat in a week. When next I am back in Rome I would definitely do other tours also

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I would recommend Bruno's nighttime food tour to anyone interested in finding some great local finds in Rome. Every place we stopped on the tour was fantastic and you definitely wont go home hungry! In fact, you may want to starve yourself before the tour because there are so many great tastings during the 4 hours we spent together. Another great thing he provides is a little booklet of his favorite places so you can go explore options on your own. This is great because there are a lot of touristy places with mediocre food catering to tourists and this will help you steer clear of those. A definite find for your trip to Rome!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

My group of 6 women took this food tour with Bruno and loved it! We went to fabulous restaurants and ate incredible food over about a 4 hour period. Also learned a lot about different areas of Rome and a lot of history. Warning -- eat a light lunch before this tour! There were three stops at restaurants -- with enough food and wine at each stop to have been a complete dinner! There was also a stop at a fabulous pastry shop, then espresso and then gelato. You cannot beat the value you get with this tour! And we went back to three of our stops at various times during the rest of our stay in Rome because they were so wonderful. I highly recommend this tour and to do it early in your stay. Bruno was just delightful and made for a very fun tour guide!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Phenomenal food at multiple restaurants, then two stops for desert, and finally the best espresso in Rome! We also did the Vatican tour, as well as the Colosseum tors with Bruno. When in Rome.....find Bruno!!!!