“So much food, so much fun!”
Review of Food Tours of Rome

$113.74*
Ancient Roman Dinner
Ranked #6 of 224 Food & Drink in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Food Tasting Tours of Rome and Cultural Walking Tours of Rome, Italy
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is a fantastic way to get to really know the city. Bruno took us to so many places we would have never found without him. All of the food was fantastic. Seriously, take his warning to heart and do not eat a lot before this tour. We had so much to eat and the places he takes you are so special you will want to try everything. In addition to the delicious food, Bruno knows so much about the history and culture of the city you will be amazed. Book this trip early so you can visit as many of his recommended restaurants as possible while you are in Rome. He'll give you a great booklet with all of his favorites which we carried with us for the rest of our visit with much success.

1  Thank CJJ092

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Wonderful tour! Both food and sites. My advice would be to heed Bruno's warnings that when you begin to feel full-stop! Well worth it! Can't wait to return and try all of the dishes again!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Our group of five girls took Bruno's tour and it was one of the best decisions we made while in Rome. Bruno was a great guide, very knowledgable both about food, wine and the history of Rome. It was a fun evening full of wonderful food and interesting palaces to visit. I highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

This was simply the best tour I have been on, not even the pouring rain could dampen our spirits. Firstly Bruno was just a tremendous guide; funny, personable but most of all knowledgeable. He has an amazing knowledge of the ancient history of the areas you visit, and he is very responsive to any questions you might have along the way. But the FOOD! Just amazing, great variety and we visited places we never would have found on our own. You're certainly not going to walk away hungry. We've since been back to 2 of the restaurants for dinner. Simply fantastic, highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We decided to take a food tour in Rome the night before embarking on a cruise out of Rome. I contacted Bruno and made arrangements a couple of months ahead of time. I met two couples on the Cruise Critic website and while chatting with them they wanted to know what I will be doing in Rome and when I told them about the food tour they were interested in joining in. I contacted Bruno less than a week before the tour and he was gracious enough to add them so late.

Bruno was fabulous!! It was a 4 hour walking tour of Rome. He carried with him an IPad and showed us historical pictures of how things looked centuries ago compared to today which was fascinating to see. He was very knowledgeable and very professional. The food was delicious everywhere we went to. There was such a variety and everywhere we went wines and various drinks were included. My favorite restaurant of the evening was Pizza Re where we got so much food, we actually couldn't eat anymore.

Bruno was very accommodating to everyone's dietary needs. The other people on the tour were super nice and a pleasure to be around. All in all, I would highly recommend this company to anyone who would like to spend an evening of walking, eating and drinking while admiring all the beauty that Rome has to offer.