“Amazing”

and up
Jewish Ghetto and Navona Food Wine and Sightseeing Tour of Rome
Ranked #7 of 213 Food & Drink in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Food Tasting Tours of Rome and Cultural Walking Tours of Rome, Italy
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

My husband and I were in Rome and we did a tour with Bruno at the Vatican. He did such a great job it was amazing. He asked if we wanted to do a food tour with him that night. Since he had done such a great job with the Vatican we seriously considered it, then he added that if we didnt have the best night we wouldn't have to pay. We thought what did we have to lose! The tour was amazing he showed us things in Roma we never would of seen on our own. We got a true insiders guide to the amazing city. Plus it was at night and it is almost more amazing at night. The tour alone was amazing but the food was a whole other level. We ate the best food... everything was better than the last. There truly are no word to describe how good it was! Bruno order everything all he asked is if we were allergic to anything. I am so glad he did because never would of picked what he did and we really would of missed out! Truly a pefect day that we will never forget! I higly recommend Bruno and his vatican and food tour!

Visited October 2011

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Santiago, Chile
“fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2011

What an incredible way to visit and revisit Rome! We ate and drank such amazing dishes and Italian wines.. the quality and the quantity of everything was just perfect. And doing this while visiting the Capitol Hill, The Pantheon, Piazza Navona (my favorite)... it was like living a dream for a while. I absolutely recommend taking this tour to anyone going to discover all the wonders of Rome.

Visited June 2011
Vienna, Austria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Buono :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2011

Tanx Bruno. You were great and all your advice were amazing. Tour in the night through the most beautiful squares in rome eating all the delicatessen, even some i didnt know. To make the best of it i advice to choose for 4 hours tour in a way you can eat from the starters to the coffee (Even in the night WOW).

Visited September 2011
1 Thank maxmossat
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eating and walking through rome by night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2011

After had a fantastic full day tour with rometours.it we decided to book a food tour, and again we can't be happier of our decision!
My friends and I enjoyed many traditional roman dishes and we much appreciated the selection of wines. I am not an expert but i can say when something is good! Fantastic wine and no hangover the morning later, that is good! at the end we had the best coffee we ever tasted! all this walking through the most beautiful squares of Rome!
Highly recommended!

Visited August 2011
Chicago, Illinois
“A "must do" evening in Roma!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2011

Thanks to Bruno for yet another wonderful experience while we were in Rome. An evening full of wonderful food, good wine, great company and a wonderful way to see Roma in the evening in all her glory. I couldn't have imagined seeing the Trevi Fountain with no crowds! It was spectacular all around. I would strongly recommend taking advantage of this wonderful and unique tour - I am so glad we did... Thanks again to all at Food Tours of Rome - and especially Bruno. We had a terrific time!!! Ciao for now!

Visited September 2011