“Amazing! Amazing ! !”
other travelers have booked this property
I love red!
view of the living with sofa bed Good place for you to work if you wish, efficient Wifi
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
I love red!
view of the living with sofa bed
Good place for you to work if you wish, efficient Wifi
a very confortable queen size bed with a special matress
Very good night light if you want to read
A book shelf is under construction to share books all over the world
living and dining for you to relax
a large fully equipped kitchen where you enjoy your meals if you want to relax
my favourite room.. a large bathroom
Large bathroom with large shower
Once you enter and get your keys
view of the dining table for 4
hanger for your belongngs and umbrella ready, if needed... I hope not
Ready for a meal or a good breakfast
plenty of space for all your need
plenty of space for your belongings
even the washing machine... the sun will dry your clothes
All you beed to refresh is there, we care aobut my guests
washing machine and iron plus board....in case of need
a large kitchen to prepre your meals.... if you want to relax
View from window
View of the street
View from kitchen in the balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Wendy K
“Amazing! Amazing ! !”
Reviewed April 24, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Antonia's apartment was a home away from home. It is very spacious and the bed was beautifully comfortable. The location was perfect and we were able to walk to all the sights easily. We loved the buzz of the little street full of cafes and restaurants. The atmosphere was amazing. Antonia is a fabulous host. She goes out of her way to welcome her guests and the personal touch means a lot. Also she knows and loves Rome deeply and has lots of recommendations and suggestions for you to get the most out of your visit. We were very happy with the experience and would love to return one day. Thank you Antonia for making our stay so memorable.

Apr 26, 2018
Thank you , it was perfect having the chance to meeting you and I am so happy when I see my guests deeply fond of my city. I keep a good memory of your Burti and do hope to see you again. Thank you for being so respectful if my place :-)
una t
Dublin, Ireland
“Spanish steps”
Reviewed April 21, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Highly recommended all u can ask for surpassed our expectations and fantastic locaton it was a pleasure to stay here and would do so again

Apr 22, 2018
Thank you for your review. I do really hope to see you again in the near future :-) take care and be happy
DrLinnyN
Los Angeles, California
“Spanish Steps Apartment ❤️”
Reviewed March 6, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This was our 3rd rental at this apt 1 block from the Spanish steps, it is in the best location in Rome! Antonia is a delight and the reason we keep coming back! The apartment is clean, with lovely kitchen, living room, wifi, phone, huge bathroom with large shower and bidet and washer machine! Comfy queen sized bed and sofa bed! You feel like a local heading off to explore the city each day! So many restaurants and shopping all at your steps! Can’t wait to return!

Mar 8, 2018
Thank you again ❤️ It is always a pleasure having you, such a good and careful guests . I am really looking forward seeing you, next time in USA.
Ken S
“Mr”
Reviewed October 14, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Antonia met us at the apartment and made us feel very welcome. She even had a present for my wife for her upcoming birthday. The apartment is in a fabulous location and has all of the facilities we needed. We were able to walk to all of the tourist attractions.

Oct 15, 2017
Thank you ken for your review. I have been happy to celebrate your wife birthday in Rome with a little touch and happy your stay was enjoyable
Rachita S
Chicago, Illinois
“Home away from home”
Reviewed July 21, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Thank you Antonia for sharing your home. We loved all the special touches - extra towels to juice to cookies for welcoming our kids. The apartment was spotless, and had all the necessities. Antonia made our stay very comfortable.
The place is close to Spanish Steps, metro station and all other tourist places and we could walk to all.
Antonia's apartment was our home away from home. We loved all the restaurants Antonia recommended, as well as tours.
We wish we could have met you, but maybe, we will next time in Rome or Spoleto. We will be recommending your place to all our family and friends.

Jul 22, 2017
Thank you for your feedback and proud to have met your expectations and yo
Make you feel st home: this is my sim with my guests. Thank you for taking good care of my property and I look forward to meeting you next time
Liz M
Santa Cruz, California
“Don't need a car! Everything in walking distance.”
Reviewed June 13, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We stayed in this flat for 10 days. Our hostess, Antonia D welcomed us warmly and gave us many worthwhile tips including where to shop for groceries, gifts,medicines
and perfume! We were told which restaurants to avoid and which to definitely enjoy.
We were surprised to receive a gift basket upon arrival which was a recipe and all the ingredients to make a very special pasta dinner. The flat has 4 rooms; all of which are bright and airy. We were so close to everything: we walked to the Coliseum,
Borghese Palace and Gardens, and the Vatican. We will return!!

Your age range 65+
Jun 15, 2017
Thank you thank you both adorable guests. I am missing you already. Meet for short time but a very pleasant time spent together. Thank you
una t
Dublin, Ireland
“Fabulous”
Reviewed May 30, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The location of Antonia 's apartment could not have been more perfect, from our arrival to our departure everything was amazing, Antonia is so kind and welcoming she was a pleasure to deal with, her apartment is spacious and clean, comfortable bed and a great shower, you could not ask for more, we will definitely be back and we highly recommend this apartment

May 31, 2017
Dear Una, thank you for your nice words, I really apreciate and you know how much I love to take care of my guests! I am really looking forward having you either in Rome or in my Spoleto apartment.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing