“Perfect location for a week in Rome”
other travelers have booked this property
I love red!
view of the living with sofa bed Good place for you to work if you wish, efficient Wifi
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
I love red!
view of the living with sofa bed
Good place for you to work if you wish, efficient Wifi
a very confortable queen size bed with a special matress
Very good night light if you want to read
A book shelf is under construction to share books all over the world
living and dining for you to relax
a large fully equipped kitchen where you enjoy your meals if you want to relax
my favourite room.. a large bathroom
Large bathroom with large shower
Once you enter and get your keys
view of the dining table for 4
hanger for your belongngs and umbrella ready, if needed... I hope not
Ready for a meal or a good breakfast
plenty of space for all your need
plenty of space for your belongings
even the washing machine... the sun will dry your clothes
All you beed to refresh is there, we care aobut my guests
washing machine and iron plus board....in case of need
a large kitchen to prepre your meals.... if you want to relax
View from window
View of the street
View from kitchen in the balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
gvmath
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect location for a week in Rome”
Reviewed October 31, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Overall we were very happy with our stay in Antonia's apartment in Rome. She was very helpful and responsive from start to end.
The location is just perfect. Really central so we walked everywhere. Even the Colosseum and Vatican are less than 30 minutes away on foot. The apartment has everything you could possibly need, including a fully stocked kitchen and a washing machine.
So a great experience and we would happily recommend this apartment to others.

Date of stay: October 2016
Traveling group: Young Children
Oct 31, 2016
Dear Anne, thank you for your review. I am so happy and proud when I received such detailed reviews that helps future guests to make their choice. I hope to see you in the near future and thanks for sharing my listing.
shannonmD...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fabulous Flat in Center of Rome”
Reviewed March 20, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Spent a long weekend in Rome with my boyfriend. You will not find a better location. Surrounded by amazing restaurants and shopping. We walked everywhere. This flat has the potential to sleep 4 quite comfortably. Large bathroom. Comfortable bed. Antonia was easy breezy and a delight to work with! We cannot wait to go back and will stay in this flat again.

Date of stay: March 2016
Your age range 35-49
Jul 23, 2016
Dear Shannon, I just red your review, Thank you for your words and happy to hear you enjoyed. Unfortunately I was kept away from my host activity because of serious family reasons, now back again to enjoy this activity that I like so much.
Phillip P
Sydney, Australia
“Well appointed apartment, great location”
Reviewed June 30, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

This well appointed apartment is in a great location in the historic centre of Rome. The owner was responsive to any requests for assistance and we would suggest to others to take up the recommended airport shuttle, Marco provided an efficient service. Thoroughly enjoyed our time in the eternal city and this apartment provided a wonderful base and place to relax, when required.

Date of stay: April 2015
Jul 1, 2015
Thank you for your feedback. It will be useful to future guests. I took into account your suggestions with great pleasure. Thank you again and hope to have you again here in Rome.
Reviewed June 12, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Date of stay: June 2014
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Nov 8, 2014
Thank you for your feedback, it has been very nice of you and I really am happy when guests are satisfied.
Hope to have you again in Rome in my apartment
Reviewed May 30, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Date of stay: May 2014
Liked best: Location,spacious and clean
Liked least: Occasional night noise
Your age range 50-64
Jun 2, 2014
Thank you for your nice and extensive feedback. Very pleased to have met you personally and happy you enjoyed your stay. I hope to have you again in the future :-)
Touristet...
United Kingdom
“Location !”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

I would happily recommend this comfortable, spacious holiday apartment. The best feature is it's location. We walked every where including Vatican City and the Colosseum .It's very close to the Spanish Steps and Via del Corso. We did not cook anything in the apartment except cereal for breakfast etc but if one wanted to everything seemed to be present.Supermarket a few doors down was handy.Wi- fi worked very well and is a bonus.We did not get disturbed by any noise from the supermarket in the morning as probably deep asleep after so much walking during the daytime.Antonia has been very good with her communication....regular e-mails before we came and quick to respond as well. It's a traditional apartment so if you want modern and swanky it may not be for you, but we would happily rent it again if ever in Rome again.

Date of stay: April 2014
Apr 21, 2014
Dear Guests,
thank you for your excellent feedback. I am delighted when my guests are happy and willing to come back again.
I wish you all the best and looks forward for another staying in my apartment.
Antonia
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 7, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Date of stay: January 2014
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, well equipped, comfortable
Liked least: Noise
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
Jan 8, 2014
Dear guest,
thank you for your excellent and extensive feedback. It makes me happy when guests are more than satisfied of their stay. This is my main objective and I do all is under my control to make the best of the apartment. I do really hope you are coming back to Rome soon and will try to meet you even for a short coffee. I wish you all the best for the coming year.
Antonia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing