“Riding Around Rome!”
Review of Nerone Tours Italy - CLOSED

Nerone Tours Italy
More attraction details
Owner description: Vespa and Fiat 500 tours of Rome, private and personalized guided tours of Italy, food tours of Italy, Italian food experiences.
London, United Kingdom
“Riding Around Rome!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Myself and 2 friends recently had an amazing tour of Rome with Nerone Vespa.
The tour guides were great and very informative. We were only in Rome 2 nights and we wanted to ensure that we saw all of the main sites... The Nerone tour enabled us to do this in a fun and authentically Italian way!
We would all highly recommend the tour... A great way to see a great city!

Visited September 2013

New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Vespa Tour is a must!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Fantastic way to see the highlights of Rome. We were last there 27 yrs ago and this time did not need to visit the usual tourist places as such. Francesco and Gigi (sorry if names are spelt wrong)
were fantastic guides and safe drivers. Francesco's knowledge of all the places we passed by or stopped at was great. It was very cool to get to places off the beaten track and the The Keyhole was special.
I missed the excitement of the traffic as it was a public holiday (which i was not aware of until we arrived in Rome) and the roads were so quiet! However, because of this we had more time to see things. I think Francesco was amazed that he could find parking spaces so readily!
Thanks guys for a great morning.

Sydney, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“THE BEST FUN YOU CAN HAVE WITH YOUR CLOTHES ON IN ROME!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I booked the "secret Rome" vespa tour via the Viator website. My husband was a bit sceptical at first thinking that we were going to be on the back of Vespa's with some young male "hoon" drivers and that we were probably going to be taking a chance with our life jumping on the back of a Vespa with someone we didn't know. He was wrong. We were traveling with friends and when the four of us walked out of our hotel we were pleased to see 4 drivers who were older than our sons. They were nice blokes, very careful drivers who made an effort to calm our initial nerves. By the first stop we were all happy that we had taken a chance on this tour. It is an exhilarating experience and the closest that I could feel to being a local. We traveled along main roads, back roads and little alleys. The tour was great and before we started the guys checked with us what we had already done so that they did not double up on anything. We went to see things that are not readily accessable to most tourists and we all came away feeling that we had learnt a little more about Rome and that we had seen and experienced a more authentic Rome than most tourists. This was the highlight of our stay in Rome and I can not express in words to you how much you should step out of your comfort zone and just book this tour. Make sure you book the secret Rome tour - the duration was about 4 hours.

Hong Kong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A must do way to experience Rome”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My wife and I took the Rome secrets vespa tour with Nerone. The tour lasted three hours and Federico and Gigi (our vespa drivers) were fantastic and informative. They made sure that we saw as much as possible in three hours. They also tailored our itinerary to skip things we had seen before. The cool thing about Vespas is that you not only get the "Roman Holiday" experience but you slide through traffic (bad in Rome) like it is not there. No delays. Access to places hard or very time consuming to visit by car. I have been to Rome many times but this is one of the best ways to spend an afternoon or morning. Not cheap but worth it.

Arenzano, Italy
“Vespa Tour, Loved it.”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This was the highlight of my Rome trip. I took a Vespa tour of Rome in the morning and it was fantastic. I would recommend it to anyone. I had a great, funny, and knowledgeable guide named Daniel. He took me all around and we stopped at various points and walked around while he shared information with me. It was great and I will never forget it! A Vespa tour is a great way to see Rome from a unique perspective. Thanks Nerone Tours and Daniel!