At Home Townhouse - Filiberto
$215
$206
$300
  • Breakfast included
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
$143
$68
  • Free Internet
All reviewsamazing place to staycroissantsmetro stationcomfortable bedfassitvluggagesupermarketbuses
Reviewed June 6, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights at the beginning of our trip and also 1 night prior to flying home. I chose this B & B based on the ratings and the fact that you have a personal computer in the room along with an iphone/ipod dock (we used both!). Well, it was a great choice! We liked the room and the bed was good. The bathroom was good size with plenty of amenities. The breakfast was croissant, coffee and juice which was fine with us. But the best part of our stay was the people running it. Elmar handles breakfast and is very nice. Pina gave us information upon our arrival on things to do, maps, and even helped us buy train tickets online for our future travels outside of Rome. She was awesome! Katia and Sabrina were super nice and gave us great tips on restaurants. RomAntica-right across the street was excellent and DaDanilo not far away was great too. They all speak English and were very friendly. When we came back for our last night, everyone wanted to know about the rest of the trip and made sure we got a car to the airport in the morning. I could not have asked for a better place. Close to 2 metro stops, also not far from Termini. Felt safe walking around the area. Room was quiet for good nights sleep! My husband liked SKY TV-he got ESPN & movies in english. We didn't spend a lot of time in the room, always on the go! Do not hesitate to stay here. All the comforts of home. (we esp. loved the computer in the room)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I arrived in Rome in a fix - credit card frozen, no cash, no Italian. A call to Katia and I was totally reassured. She welcomed me warmly, helped me sort out my situation and made sure I had all the info I needed to be on my way the next day. The place is great - small, stylish but warm, perfect balance of private and shared space (like the fantastic breakfast nook where you can chat with your neighbours). The rooms are small, for sure, but very nice with a charming terrace overlooking the terracotta rooves. Size would only be a constraint for those who choose to spend too much time indoors (presumably not why you're in Rome). I was there for business (for which the place was perfectly accomodating - fast internet, etc) but it would be even better for lingering travellers. Highly recommended. Greetings to the lovely people who welcomed me.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Sabrina,and Katia went out of their way to get a doctor to come to our room and Sabrina went personally to get the extra medication that my husband needed. Our rooms were modern and and there was plenty of space around the wash basin to put my "stuff" on.
Sabrina gave us a guide to local restaurants that they recommend , but unfortunately we were too sick to take advantage of their suggestions. However I shall give it to a girlfriend of mine who used to work in the Vatican radio, and comes often to Rome. All in all I can thoroughly recommend the At Home Townhouse !

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2012

This place is well worth the money. It´s located on a newly refurbished floor in an old townhouse, close to a subwaystation and about 10 minutes walk from the Colosseum.We had a very nice clean room including free computer with Internet, 40" LCD-TV (a lot of SKY-channels) and a nespresso coffee-machine! Sabrina, Katia and their co-workers were very hospitally, friendly and helpfull. We got a lot of tips about what to do and where to go. Breakfast included is also a great access.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We had the best time staying at At Home Townhouse on our recent trip to Rome. Sabrina, Katia, Prima and Elmer were all very personable and accommodating. Prima took the time to show us all of their recommended restaurants on a map and Elmer served us croissants, cappuccino and juice in the mornings. The place is too cute and just a block from a metro station and a short walk to the Colosseum. At Home has all the modern conveniences of home with internet access and English language TV. I will definitely stay here during my next trip to Rome.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends