“We don't have Pizza in Califorina”
Review of The Mirror

The Mirror
Ranked #3,046 of 13,322 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Trastevere
Reviewed August 14, 2012

And I thought we have the best pizza in California! Really great pizza, the best pizza crust I have had I my life, go there, and order Pizza

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Good honest value food with friendly staff. Pizza was probably the best I had while in Italy! Waitress very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Loved this spot. Great pizza. Great staff. Great location - not too crazy not too confined. Highly recommend this spot forvalk around service.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

This place is a gem...especially for the price. We had pizza and a calzone, and they were delicious. The staff is friendly and helpful!

Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

A must visit spot in Rome. Great bruschetta & pizza. Good wine selection. Outstanding wait staff for food, wine & other travel recommendations.

1  Thank Dwm4p

Been to The Mirror? Share your experiences!