“Rome Transportation”

MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Rome Transportation”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Wasn't really sure what to expect when I booked our transportation via email. I had read previous reviews on Tripadvisor and decided to contact TransfersRome, I sent my request and within minutes (really) I received a response back. They were right there waiting for us as promised. The return trip was just as easy. No hidden costs - no worries - no stress. I highly recommend them and will certainly use them again. ** they are considerably lower in cost then others I reviewed, don't hesitate you will not be disappointed.

6 Thank khbiteme

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Sarnia, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We used TransfersRome from our hotel to the Port of Civitavecchia in late September. Very efficient indeed, driver called us in our hotel room to advise he may be a little bit late due to traffic but actually arrived on time. Beautiful sedan in immaculate condition. Driver very courteous. An excellent experience, highly recommend TransfersRome.

3 Thank Britcan75
Omaha, Nebraska
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Professional”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Used TransfersRome roundtrip from the Airport in Rome to the Port and back. This is the second time I've used their services. Massimiliano is so easy to work with and very prompt to answer my many emails. I had to arrange pickup the day prior to sailing for some friends arriving at different times. Two separate trips to the Airport and to the hotel were required. The day of sailing, he picked up the four people at their hotel and arrived at the Airport to wait for our arrival. Because he had our flight information, he was aware that we were arriving late. He let those at the hotel know he would be a little later picking them up. It was so nice to walk out and have our driver there with a sign with my name on it. No hassles at all! The six of us were booked on three different flights leaving Rome. Again, the driver was there waiting for us at 6:45 A.M. to take us to the Airport. His van was parked close to where we departed the Ship. I highly recommend TransfersRome and would definitely use them again.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank LUVTRVLNE
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Above Service”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This review is long overdue! I was traveling in Italy and used this company at least 4 times during my 2-month initial stay. The last time was the most memorable, although each experience was great. On my way to the airport, I realized I left my passport in my room and my driver had already left. I called him back because I didn't know what else to do, or who else to call and he turned around! He had another customer to go pickup, but he arranged for another driver to take care of it. It was totally a mistake, and I felt horrible for throwing his schedule off, but he was SOOO cooperative and happy to help. He took me to get the key to my room (at one location), go to the room (original pickup location) and return back to the airport. A lot huh? Hey, the damn-est things happen and thankfully, TransfersRome is there for you to help you through it.

When I get back in a couple months, I'll call them up and I'll call them every time I visit Italy. I'll also recommend them to everyone I know, who travels to Italy. Great and clean vehicles, courteous drivers (may not always speak fluent English, but can get you from point A to B) and very helpful with bags and luggage. 5 Stars, top rate!

Thanks Massimiliano!

Visited November 2012
4 Thank VikChil
Bradford, PA, USA
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“on time, friendly, professional”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We used this service from Rome hotel to Civitavecchia. Quote and confirmation were responsive. Drivers were courteous and professional. Vehicles were clean and comfortable. On time for pick-up. Very reliable service. Would highly recommend.

5 Thank dyklee1029