“Wonderful service”

Transfers Rome Day Tours
Ranked #20 of 251 Transportation in Rome
Reviewed July 20, 2013

From the initial contact to the final transfer, the service provided was beyond anything we expected. The drivers were on time, very pleasant and they had a wonderful grasp on the history of the areas. I would use this service again without question.

1  Thank Michael K

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Massimiliano was great in communicating with me and scheduling my airport transfers to and from my hotel in Rome. Both times the drivers were early and waiting for me and provided a safe, comfortable ride in an air-conditioned Mercedes.

1  Thank vic c
Reviewed July 12, 2013

When you travel overseas and don't understand the language reliable transportation is important. This company was reliable, fair in their pricing and the drivers were so wonderful. We will use them again when in Rome.

1  Thank Jennifer E
Reviewed July 6, 2013

TransfersRome is the best! We booked online from the United States for a pickup from the Rome airport to our hotel and a return when we left. There were 5 of us plus large suitcases. When our flight arrived 45 minutes late into Rome, we were nervous that our driver might not be there anymore...but when I called Massimiliano from baggage claim he reassured us that our driver was at our terminal waiting for us just outside the baggage claim door. Our driver was wonderful, he pointed out sights along the way as we drove into Rome. The Mercedes van was roomy and clean, and the the ride very comfortable. For our return, our driver arrived 20 minutes early to the hotel to pick us up and we made it to the airport ahead of schedule. I thought the service was so great, I recommended it to my sister and her family for her excursion into Rome, and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a dependable, clean, porfessional yet friendly experience. Thank you Massimiliano!

1  Thank FiveStarTravels
Reviewed July 5, 2013

TransfersRome is an amazing company that provides extraordinary service that can be found in very few companies. They were prompt, courteous and very knowledgeable about the area. We utilized their services and tour guides for two weeks and every single one was perfect. We highly recommend this company for anyone traveling in Italy. Their cars are pristine and their drivers are safe and with fantastic personalities. They always had helpful hints and were always willing to work with what we wanted to see along with suggestions about other ideas we had not even thought of. So to describe as a whole fantastic, amazing, outstanding, excellent the best!

2  Thank kendra p