“Very professional car service in Venice”

Transfers Rome Day Tours
Ranked #21 of 256 Transportation in Rome
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I usually lug my own bags from cruise port to airport. But this time I decided to save my back and my wonderful vacation mood by using a car service. I arranged the service on line through their web site. I received prompt responses to my requests for info and updates as needed.

We were greeted at the exit to the cruise port arrivals hall in Venice by a driver dressed in a suit and tie holding a computer printed sign with my name clearly printed. He loaded our bags into the trunk of the Mercedes and 20 minutes or so later, we were in front of the Marco Polo airport at our departure check-in entrance. This service is EXCEPTIONAL and I highly recommend it. And it was a better price than I would have paid for the ship transfer (and waiting for 40 other passengers).

1  Thank olefaithful

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

We were so pleased with the transfer service that we called states to tell our friends to use them
The car was waiting on time for an airport pick up.
Our cruise got in earlier and one phone call got us a transfer within fifteen minutes.
I will recommend them to anyone that prefers private transfer hassle free.

2  Thank Janet1962_1
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I arranged all my bookings with TransfersRome online and everything went off without a hitch. Mauro stopped and bought me a bottle of water on the way from FCO to Civitivecchia and answered all my questions about the country. My driver was waiting at the port to take me to my hotel when we returned, and although he spoke no English, we managed to make ourselves understood. TransfersRome took the addition of 2 more passengers in stride, and our Sunday driver (sorry, can't remember his name) gave us an amazing 4 hour tour of Rome, even giving us shopping and bistro time. All the vehicles were immaculate and comfortable, the drivers very skilled. I most definitely will recommend this company to anyone I know who;s going to Rome, and will use them myself when I return. TransfersRome made the trip of a lifetime for an absolute, trouble-free pleasure. Thank you!!

1  Thank Karen G
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My friends and I shared a shuttle to the port and back to the airport in Rome. Very good service on both trips. On the way to the port the driver was a few minutes early this enabled my group to get on the ship earlier. At the port at the end of our cruise the driver held a sign so it made it easier for him to find us.

Originally we were only suppose to be 3 people but we found 2 other people to share with us and this worked out great. There were 5 of us in total for both trips.

Very clean shuttle.

Highly recommended.

1  Thank karol452
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I would highly recommend TransfersRome . The driver was waiting for us, as we departed the Ship. He was very professional and friendly. The cost was 130 Euros including tax. Thought the cost was a little high, after speaking to others on the Ship who paid less. It was a private transfer though and less expensive than the Ship would charge.

1  Thank LUVTRVLNE