“Wonderful service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The food was great and the service was extraordinary! The owner, Fredricko was so wonderful and the pizza was excellent. My favorite was the veal.

1  Thank MsLinda1964
Write a ReviewReviews (1,722)

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Trust me when I say look for this place cause I'm a chef and a foodie! We ran into this bakery by accident even though I had it written down from my research. Even my cousin thought it was the best from all the others we've tried. I think we bought at least 3-4 different varieties but the best was the ham and cheese right out of the oven...nice and hot! I also loved the arugula w/prosciutto...great combo! The bread was crisp and soft with yummy cheese that oozed out and for a cold day it was perfect. We ate on the street cause it was busy inside but the line wasn't long since it was Christmas week. That was 3 years ago (TA wouldn't let me post Dec 2011 and I still crave it!

1  Thank 4,150
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Tired of walking on the beautiful streets of Rome and of course starving to death we stop for pizza here. To our surprise the pizza was excellent. Unfortunately we never came back because we wanted to try new restaurants, so hope we weren't that hungry to say that it was a great pizza :). My advise is that you are in Campo de'Fiori you will eat excellent pizza here.

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Pizza margarita! Very tasty! Helpful personel, happy faces. Unhappy cashier old man. I also didnt like that they grabbed the pizza with naked hand

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I love this place! I stumbled onto it by accident after a late morning visit to Campo de' Fiori. I was hungry and smelled bread cooking. I entered and encountered some aggressive customers - they would not let me enter the line! I am from Kansas - anyone from outside the midwest USA is aggressive. Ha! I asked the counter attendant to make a suggestion. She chose a pizza made of ricotta cheese, spinach, pinch of nutmeg, and special spices from heaven. It was wonderful. I went back multiple times during that August visit to Rome. Next trip - I plan to make it one of my first stops. Highly recommended!

Been to Forno Campo de' Fiori? Share your experiences!