“I loved it, and be back for sure..”
Review of Deko Rome

Deko Rome
Ranked #5 of 1,261 Hotels in Rome
Tel Aviv, Israel
“I loved it, and be back for sure..”
Reviewed June 15, 2011

I had one night to spend alone in Rome. I was supposed to stay in another hotel, but something went wrong there, and they moved me to deko. At the beginning I was upset, but the moment I got there, they welcomed me so kindly.. The rooms are great new and clean, u have everything you need.. The managers of the hotel are a lovely couple, that make u feel at home (I didn't felt the fact that I was alone..), kind and generous..
Breakfast is fresh and tasty.
You really don't need more than that!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank danchi24

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We came to Italy for our honeymoon and were unable to find the desirable hotel accommodations for a reasonable price. We liked the boutique style hotels and were recommended to stay at Deko. Marco responded to our request promptly and then met us welcoming at the clean, modern boutique hotel. His and Serena's welcoming hospitality was irrmeasurable and so nice to experience in such a large foreign country. They recommended wonderful restaurants, must sees and local establishments to try. Wifi is free, complementary breakfast was good and Marco was always willing to offer a coffee.
It was very clean, comfortable and I would recommend it to anyone. Thanks Deko Rome.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2011

Don't waste your time looking for other hotels. Book here now! Best value with the best location. Friendliest staff of all hotels in the entire world. If you don't stay here you are making a mistake. Wow, what a hotel!

John & Anna

• Stayed June 2011
3 Thank ez_mack73
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed June 11, 2011

Deko Rome only opened a few months ago - but Marco and Serena do a FANTASTIC job!
Everything inside is new, new, new and very clean + modern. The rooms are big and the bathrooms are amazing - the showers have great water pressure!

The hotel is in a great location near Via Veneto and a close walk to both Barberini and Spagna metro stops. Both Serena and Marco can suggest amazing restaurants (try 34!) and the best places in the area if you need to run errands etc.

I highly recommend staying here - the rooms are a GREAT value for Rome. I'll definitely be staying here the next time I visit, and will be telling all my friends to do the same!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
6 Thank Ashes2011
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 3, 2011

We were welcomed into the boutique hotel with a warm smile and a freshly brewed espresso. Serena and Marco were superb hosts, even sharing their family's home cooked goods with us over a glass of wine. This hotel oozes style (expecially the Deko chairs!!!) with Serena choosing and even designing some of the hotel's pieces. The rooms are sleek and spacious with fantastic en-suite facilities.

Deko Rome is in a great location, set in a very high-end area of Rome. Walking around this area, we felt very safe and were within easy access to all the main sights. Marco and Serena also recommended places to eat and drink nearby which did not disappoint.

We will definitely be back and would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to visit Rome.

Room Tip: email them direct: info@dekorome.com
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Liz1985
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed May 24, 2011

If you need a hotel for a perfect stay in Rome. The DEKO Hotel is your place.
I arranged a weekend away for my parents and they told me that everything was perfect.
Marco is an excellent host and a great help.
Nice decorated rooms, great locating and great service.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Hanswijk
Reviewed May 23, 2011

We booked this hotel for a city trip in Rome. As soon as we arrived we felt very welcome. New, clean, modern, good located and ran by 2 great people, that run this hotel with there heart.

The hotel is nearby the spanish steps, trevi fountain and villa Borghese and is in a nice and safe area.

Marco and Serena thank you for the very nice days we spend in your hotel and I am sure if you keep this level of friendliness and hard work that the hotel will be a very great success.

Joanne & Alex