“Perfect and charming”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
cassie e
“Perfect and charming”
Reviewed May 20, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

David was super helpful and accommodating. He even had a bottle of wine and some snacks waiting for us upon our arrival. He gave us detailed directions to all public transportation and told us what areas to visit while in Trastevere.

Date of stay: May 2015
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Everything was great!
Friends getaway People with pets
Oct 7, 2015
thank you so much for your kind words! I feel very honoured of having gained such a primacy as best landlord. I really hope that this feeling will be shared by many other guests that will come to stay at my apartment in the future.I love having such nice people like you and please do come to visit us again soon. Warmest Regards David
Laura B
San Francisco, California, United States
“Fabulous, Comfortable, Convenient!”
Reviewed April 1, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

David was so sweet - he took the time to show me around the apartment and make sure I was settled in. It was a really nice touch. I also loved the fully stocked kitchen, where I made dinners thanks to the nearby grocery stores. I also loved the neat-o bathroom lighting!

Date of stay: March 2015
Traveling group: Solo
Apr 16, 2015
Dear Laura,
Thanks for your nice review. I am really glad to have hosted you. I really need more and more guests like you who really enjoy to live the city "as romans do" who appreciate the authenticity and genuinity of the area, which as you say its'so close to center but away from the torists hord.
Hopeto host you again soon.
Warmest Regards
steve l
Charleston, South Carolina
“everything you need for apleasant stay”
Reviewed October 20, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in David's apt. It was very comfortable and has everything you will need right down to David's detailed instructions on how to get to the main sights.
Clean and very comfortable; no problems with WiFi and even a couple of shows on the TV in English. A short two block walk over the main tracks will take you right to where the
tram stops. From there it was easy getting around. It has a patio where I took in the pleasant Oct. mornings.
From the apt. take a walk down the hill and then to the left walk to the end of the block and enjoy an Expresso / pastery at the bar and then if you like go next door to the small
super market. In the back is the deli where you can find fresh pesto, bread, risotto, ev everyone there was great and helpful even with my limited Italian.
This is a nice apt. to spend some time in a must see part of Rome.

Date of stay: October 2014
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: felt like home
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Solo
Oct 22, 2014
Dear Steve,

Thanks for your kind words! It's been a pleasure having you in my apartment. Indeed, I confirm how lucky I am in having people like you staying at my apartment! I need the neighbourhood to be appreciated by people that respect its authenticity, and make it less and less "for roman only". I hope that my small but coherent action against wild commercial interests will resonate around me and make the holiday-rental business a way to change this trend. Come back soon!!!
Warmest Regards
Matt T
Waterford, Connecticut
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed October 12, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

I'm wife and I loved the Apt. and the perfect location. There was train, tram or bus stops all within a short walk. With some of easy directions from Dave (the owner) we found our way around the city with no problems. We had a great vacation in Rome and a lot of it has to do with the friendly neighborhood and owner. The apartment had everything you could need and was very comfortable.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Oct 14, 2014
Dear Matt,
Thanks for your kind words! indeed, I confirm how lucky I am in having people like you staying at my apartment! I need the neighbourhood to be appreciated by people that respect its authenticity, and make it less and less "for roman only". I hope that my small but coherent action against wild commercial interests will resonate around me and make the holiday-rental business a way to change this trend. Come back soon
Helen W
“great location and space, but needs upgrading”
Reviewed October 10, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Good safe neighbourhood with easy assess to public transportation. However apartment had a poor bed and lacks ability to control hot water in shower.

Date of stay: October 2014
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Oct 15, 2014
Hellen,
What you call poor bedding is a euro 1.000 menmry foam matrass. Hot water works perfectly and just as a reminder here is waht you wrote before departure Thanks for email.. yes we have really enjoyed Rome and your condo. The neighbours are from the same area in Canada that where we live.
We will leaving about 8am. Thanks for being a good help in making our stay enjoyable.

Best
AlohaMari...
Honolulu, Hawaii
“A great apartment in Rome”
Reviewed October 8, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

David's apartment was perfect for our trip to Rome. It was spacious and comfortable and well equipped with everything we could want. The location was fabulous. The local neighborhood has a market, produce shop, bakery, restaurant, etc., and we were so close to Trastevere and all the wonderful outdoor restaurants. After a day of seeing all the historic sights of Rome, we felt like locals returning to our apartment. David was the perfect host offering us so much information and the guide books in the apartment helped us plan our next day's adventures. We were so happy to have all the luxuries we could hope for while being able to stay in our budget. Great value, great accommodation.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Lots of room to enjoy
Liked least: nothing
Oct 13, 2014
hank you so much for your kind words! I feel very honoured of having gained such a primacy as best landlord. I really hope that this feeling will be shared by many other guests that will come to stay at my apartment in the future.I love having such nice people like you and please do come to visit us again soon. Best Regards David
Patrick G
Los Angeles, California
“Well-maintained and good value”
Reviewed September 29, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We actually stayed in two of David's apartments--one next door to the other. Both apartments opened onto a pleasant little courtyard with tables and chairs and screened from the street. One apartment had an elaborate jacuzzi, and both apartments were well-maintained. We also thought they were very good values.

The best thing about the apartments is their owner. David is pleasant, helpful, super-well-organized--conscientious and low-key and out of the way when you want but there for you if you need him. Highly recommended.

Two things to note: there are stairs going down from the street to the private terrace the two apartments face onto, so they wouldn't be good choices for persons with certain disabilities--someone using a wheelchair, for example.

Also: we don't have pets and so I don't know what David does or doesn't allow. You can ask him. He'll respond promptly.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owner. Great guy.
Liked least: Kitchens are a little small, which is to be expected.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oct 7, 2014
Dear Patrick and Charmaine ,
Thanks for your review . Both apartments are already advertised as non accessible for wheelchair and I don't allow pets :-)
The 9 little steps ( 10cm high) are viewable both in the pictures and apartment layout plan present in the picture section.
Thanks for being my guests .
Ciao
David
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing