“Well-maintained and good value”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Patrick G
Los Angeles, California
“Well-maintained and good value”
Reviewed September 29, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We actually stayed in two of David's apartments--one next door to the other. Both apartments opened onto a pleasant little courtyard with tables and chairs and screened from the street. One apartment had an elaborate jacuzzi, and both apartments were well-maintained. We also thought they were very good values.

The best thing about the apartments is their owner. David is pleasant, helpful, super-well-organized--conscientious and low-key and out of the way when you want but there for you if you need him. Highly recommended.

Two things to note: there are stairs going down from the street to the private terrace the two apartments face onto, so they wouldn't be good choices for persons with certain disabilities--someone using a wheelchair, for example.

Also: we don't have pets and so I don't know what David does or doesn't allow. You can ask him. He'll respond promptly.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owner. Great guy.
Liked least: Kitchens are a little small, which is to be expected.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oct 7, 2014
Dear Patrick and Charmaine ,
Thanks for your review . Both apartments are already advertised as non accessible for wheelchair and I don't allow pets :-)
The 9 little steps ( 10cm high) are viewable both in the pictures and apartment layout plan present in the picture section.
Thanks for being my guests .
Ciao
David
crobert
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Great location, great apartment and great host”
Reviewed September 21, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

This was the first apartment we stayed in during our 2 week long trip through Rome, Florence and Venice. It was in a great location with quick and easy transportation into town by tram or train. David agreed to meet us a lot earlier than the normal check-in time due to our flight arriving at 7 AM. He explained everything about the apartment to us, even showing us how to use the A/C, TV remote and mosquito repellant plug-in.
The apartment is near all the sight seeing sights, but outside of all the touristy areas so it was nice, quaint and quiet. We were really living amongst the locals. The grocery store was a 5min walk.
David had coffee, paper towels and laundry soap already there so we didn't have to buy them and leave them behind. He also had a bottle of wine and some light snacks waiting for us which was a very nice touch. Our towels were neatly folded on the bed. Once he explained everything about the apartment, he provided us with maps and directions to some great sightseeing as well as suggestions. He then actually took us for a walk around the neighborhood to show us where to locate certain places. Of the 3 apartments we rented while in Italy, he was by far the best host.
The apartment was clean, fresh and well lit and very comfortable. There was plenty or closet space and shelving for all of our things. There really is nothing I could say about this place that is negative other than a small issue with water not draining from the shower properly, with he was aware of and was going to repair.
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay in Rome and in this fantastic apartment !

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, great host and nice, clean apartment
Liked least: Shower did not drain properly
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oct 13, 2014
Dear Pat and Charmaine,
manatee13...
Woodstock, Canada
“Worth the $$$$”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We rented vacation apartment inLondon and Paris prior to Rome..Dave's the best host of the three. He not only gave us details inside the apartment , he even showed us where the stores and the restaurant in the areas are.
Dave we enjoy the stay at ur place.. Will definitely rent from u again if we come back to Rome. Will refer ur place to friends and family too.Excellent location..Ah the bottle of wine and cracker to welcome us??That was really nice of u....

Grazie !!!!!

Your age range 35-49
Sep 1, 2014
Thanks for your kind words! indeed, I confirm how lucky I am in having people like you staying at my apartment! I need the neighbourhood to be appreciated by people that respect its authenticity, and make it less and less "for roman only". I hope that my small but coherent action against wild commercial interests will resonate around me and make the holiday-rental business a way to change this trend. Come back soon!!!
Aellenbur...
Greenville, South Carolina
“Dav was an exceptional host & made sure that we knew exactly everything was and transportation to get from place to place.”
Reviewed May 12, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

This was a great place to stay and right around a cute area called Arenula. My biggest advice would be to take the tram everywhere and if you're staying for more than 2 days to get the 3 day pass.

May 21, 2014

Netherlands
Reviewed April 30, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Apr 30, 2014
Dear Annette,

Thank you very much for your review! The satisfaction of my Clients is very important to me and I am really pleased to hear such nice comments about the apartment, its functionalities and me. I hope to host you again...
Warmest regards, David
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing