2,962 results
All reviews rooftop terrace daily market the hotel staff around the corner within walking distance the main hotel perfect location top floor private balcony beautiful hotel bottle of prosecco trip to rome car service heart of rome modern bathroom walked everywhere rooms are small
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

This was a lovely find. Excellent and responsive staff, quiet and convenient neighborhood, very nice breakfast buffet, and the rooftop terraces were a wonderful retreat from the busy streets of Rome. We will definitely stay there again when visiting Rome.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 37919Traveler
Reviewed June 12, 2019

Very warm and professional welcome. Whatever we required (whether advice on room / or hotel or calling a taxi) it was done immediately. Hotel in a wonderful location - close to restaurants and shops.
Breakfast was good and breakfast staff extremely friendly and helpful.
Would definitely stay here again when in Rome

Date of stay: June 2019
BHCDF, Direttore at Boutique Hotel Campo de Fiori, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

I cannot be more delighted reading you have greatly appreciated your stay in our charming and characteristic Boutique Hotel, located in the most enviable area of the historical centre and which offers a tailored service provided by my empathic staff round the clock, peerless views from our roof top terrace and stylish rooms adorned with antique furniture.
Having said that I cannot help but expressing my bewilderment for the four-star rating rather than five.

Thanking you for your time spent with us I am looking forward to welcoming you once again.

So much of who we are is where we have been.

Warmest regards
The Manager

Reviewed June 11, 2019

Had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel was charming and the location was perfect. So much to see and it was all within walking distance. The rooftop terrace had beautiful views. Would definitely return.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BHCDF, Direttore at Boutique Hotel Campo de Fiori, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Dear Guest,

I am delighted you have fully appreciated our unique charming style, the unbeatable and characteristic location we are in, our 360° view peerless terrace and our tailored service offered by my empathic and accommodating staff.

To fully enjoy your stay I would highly recommend to use our official website where you can find offers for both, rooms and apartments and to get in touch with my staff in advance so as to plan your vacation ahead of time from your allocation, to pick-up from the airport and to organize any sightseeing so as to skip all the stressful lines. We cooperate with top rated partners alone.

Thanking you for your succinct, yet thorough and amazing 5-star review my staff and I cannot wait to welcome you back once again in the close future.

All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveller is unaware.

Warmest regards,
The Manager

Reviewed June 8, 2019

Outstanding boutique hotel in a great area of Rome right next to the market and some great restaurants too! Great location close to everything and staff is super friendly and helpful. Our room was great, so comfortable and so well decorated. We had our own balcony but the terrace on the top floor is amazing, not to be missed. Views of all around the city. The breakfast on the bottom floor is excellent and great service too.

Room tip: Look for balcony; ours was top floor which was a great choice for the view and accessibility to multilevel rooftop terrace.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank texagwillfamily
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

This hotel was an excellent place to stay in Rome. Good location adjacent to the market and with a range of shopping nearby. Staff were excellent and very helpful. (English was no issue.) Room was well appointed and had adequate space and storage. Good shower. Ideal place for a couple.

Date of stay: May 2019