“Good coffee”

Ranked #10,370 of 13,219 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Diner, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Vatican / Borgo
Description: This restaurant-diner is a family run business just a block from the Vatican City walls. Great location, great prices (for the area) and fast service!
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Good coffee, tasty croissants. Barista spoke english well and was friendly. Seems like its popular with the locals.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Poor food. Spaghetti came out and it was partially still frozen. Atmosphere was decent however. I would not come back here

1  Thank Djrachman
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I went there today after visiting the Vatican. There was hardly anyone inside and the staff were slow and unfriendly. The food was okay, nothing special. If you're a tourist visiting Rome for the first time, you MIGHT like it. I don't recommend this place if you're looking for a quick bite or even a beer.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

I went in for a quick bite and what I got was a panini burned black on both sides whith salami that tasted like plastic. Unfriendly staff. Definitely a no go zone!

1  Thank Paul G
Reviewed April 16, 2012

This is a cute restaurant, the staff is nice and so on... The bad thing was really the food. It was average. I ordered a pizza a they brought me a pre-made one. A friend of mine ordered a lasagna and they had the nerve to bring it the original recipient (something made of paper or plastic). We did't even had the right to eat a real plate.
Me and my friend payed 9.50€ for a menu, and we had the right to 1 (small) pizza, 1 (small) lasagna and one drink. We shared the drink. If we had ordered one more drink we would have to pay 2 more euros.

PS: the bathroom didn't even have toillet paper.

1  Thank Andreia R

Been to American Bar? Share your experiences!