“RRC great neighbourhood, great place, great service, great price”

Residenza RomaCentro
Ranked #164 of 3,643 Rome B&B and Inns
Toronto
“RRC great neighbourhood, great place, great service, great price”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My partner and I stayed at RRC for three days while in Rome and we were very pleasantly surprised by the high quality of the room and the close proximity to Via Veneto which is a lovely street. Claudia recommended a terrific restaurant close by and Gwyneth was amazing helping us with our arrangements. We highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Only six rooms in this hotel which makes it friendly and intimate in the middle of a big and gloriou...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a vacation in Italy. Our last stop was in Rome, where we stayed for 5 nights at the Residenza RomaCentro. The location was fantastic. A short walk to the Metro (Barberini stop) in a quiet & safe neighborhood with several dining options just blocks away. We really enjoyed the small, friendly atmosphere of the property and took advantage of their book shelf to read up on sights and attractions in Italy. Claudia provided several great dining recommendations during our stay and helped arrange a private car for transportation to the airport.

The only downside to the property is that the walls are pretty thin. It was easy to hear your neighbors (both upstairs and next door), but we were so tired each night that the noise didn't impact us once we were sleeping.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed May 6, 2013

It's the first time for me to discover Rome, I booked two B&B to see if there is the difference and to know the different areas as well. (the other one is near river side, on the other side of Pon St'Angelo)
I could say this B&B did their best to make all passengers really comfortable!
We have a free ipad with well functioned internet during our stay, which I miss a lot after checking out!
The stuffs are really friendly, not for the business but from heart, personally I feel it.
The room is super quiet, very clean, I booked a single room but I have a king size bed! The windows are doubled, I slept so well there.
The shower is big, comparing to the next B&B where I stayed after, really comfortable and clean.
I would come back again to this B&B even it's not on the most popular area, but it's nice for visiting the east center of Rome. (Villa Borghess and Coloseum for ex.)

Room Tip: Ask the counter if the windows are doubled.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Belwood, Canada
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed her 5 nights at the end of April. The hotel is 5 rooms on Level 1. There is no lobby per se. You ring the bell and are buzzed in to walk up one floor.

The location is good on a quiet street across from an embassy building. There is a market shop, sandwich shop and restaurant close by. It is a 15 minute walk to Termini and about 5 to 7 mins walk to the Barberini metro station. The Borghese Gallery is about 10 to 15 min walk too.

The rooms are very nicely furnished, well equipped, and very clean. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. Thank you Alexandra and Claudia - also special thanks to another young lady working there who I unfortunately cannot recall her name.

The breakfast was typical and complete, quite fresh. Cappuccino and expresso were served.

The staff had reserved 5 nights of dinner reservations for us based on TA advice and my research.

I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013
Colton, California
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We recently stayed at Residenza RomaCentro on our first trip to Rome. The staff was outstanding and assisted us with museum reservations, dining suggestions and other tips. The "smallness" of this hotel is part of the advantage, providing one on one service. Rooms were spacious, bathrooms were large and everything was clean. Excellent location to metro and other sites such as Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and Villa Borghese. Will stay there again - hopefully soon.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Alsager
Reviewed April 8, 2013

In a way it is an odd hotel as it comprises 5 bedrooms on the second floor of an apartment block, below is a beauty salon and above several offices and residential apartments. It is however very smart with reasonable sized rooms very nicely furnished, especially the bathrooms. The breakfast area is rather small but adequate with a nice selection of cold meats, cheese, breads, croisants, boiled eggs etc. Staff were exceptionally nice and helpful, they were happy to make bookings for us and order taxis. The hotel is nice and central though in a quite street facing the back of the American embassy, a very imposing building. Around the corner and down the hill is the via Veneto, about 10 minutes walk, several good resaurants nearby too. The Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain are easily walkable. We would stay there again, friendly, convenient and good value as well.

Room Tip: Our friends room was as good as ours, I think they're all good.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Wonderful service.
Location in nice and quiet neighborhood within 30min walking distance to Colosseum, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain. 10min to Villa Borghese park.
Would not hesitate to book it second time when visiting Rome.
We were in late March and air conditioner in one room was not strong enough so it felt a bit too warm during night.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family