“Cooking class in Mazzano”

Fabiolous Cooking Day in Rome
Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
Ranked #5 of 62 Classes & Workshops in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fabiolous Cooking Day, the creation of Chef Fabio Bongianni, employs a talented team of chefs to provide cooking days, food tours, wine tastings, and exclusive private dining experiences for small or large groups at four elite venues in Rome and in a nearby medieval village.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Newcastle, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Cooking class in Mazzano”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Joined Monica and Alberto for a day shopping for ingredients and cooking in Mazzano - the setting was stunning - food to die for - it was a brilliant day that will be always in my memory - fantastic 10 out of 10

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Annette L

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Singapore, Singapore
“Fabiolous Cooking Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

One of the best tours I took in Rome.I always find visiting markets when travelling is the best way to learn the local culture. With Chef Federico's guide, we learned and picked up fresh, local ingredients for our class He is knowledgeable and friendly that made our cooking experience fun and memorable. Besides the hand-on tips on making pasta, picking up the right meat, veggies, we made tasty pasta for ourselves and met new friends. The class is small and personal, definitely will do it again if I am visiting Rome the next trip.

Visited February 2014
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Best experience in Rome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

I definitely recommend Fabiolous Cooking Day with Chef Federico Alessandri and his assistant Regina Nicoleta! As a tourist in Rome, the rule is to make standard tours by Coliseum, Vaticano and Fontana di Trevi… But today I felt like a friend visiting friends for a cooking day, a very special one. Great learning, great ingredients (bought by us!), great cooking, great guys. I hope we'll meet again! Thank you very much!! Hugs from Rio de Janeiro, Brasil!!

Visited March 2014
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

My cooking class was one of the most memorable experiences of my trip! I loved shopping at the market, picking fresh seasonal ingredients to complete the menu. The instruction was clear and very thorough. Chef Federico has even continued to answer my questions now that I am home and trying to implement the techniques I learned in Rome. My new pasta maker is becoming one of my most frequently used kitchen gadgets! Thanks Chef Federico & Nicoletta!

Atlantic, Iowa
“A class with Federico Alessandri”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

It was absolutely the best time cooking. I enjoyed the trip to the market, learning to make pasta and differently sauces, and doing it in a great kitchen. Also enjoyed eating the pasta with a glass of wine.

Visited February 2014