“Amazing day learning how to make pasta!!!!”

Fabiolous Cooking Day in Rome
Chef-Designed Food Tour in Rome
Ranked #5 of 63 Classes & Workshops in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fabiolous Cooking Day, the creation of Chef Fabio Bongianni, employs a talented team of chefs to provide cooking days, food tours, wine tastings, and exclusive private dining experiences for small or large groups at four elite venues in Rome and in a nearby medieval village.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Columbus, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing day learning how to make pasta!!!!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My husband, mother and I spent two weeks in Italy and I must say that the best day was the day we spent with Fabio and Monica learning how to make pasta. I come from an Italian family where I grew up eating homemade pasta, but even my mother learned something that day!!!! It was not only very informative, but delicious and a lot of fun. I highly suggest you try this. We will even do it again when we return to Rome in the future.

1 Thank Rose A

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Rhode Island, United States
“A Must-Try!!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Whether you're a novice or an experienced cook, you have to try this class! It was not only informative, but SOOO much fun!! My particular class was at "That's Amore" restaurant in the heart of Rome, and we made cavatelli and ravioli from scratch - they were both absolutely delicious! Fernando, a charming gentleman, ran the class and he was a great hands-on teacher. We enjoyed our experience at the restuarant so much, that we went back later that evening for dinner. You won't be disappointed!!

Newport Beach, California
“Awesome day making pasta!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We really enjoyed the course, Fabio and Monica were amazing and we really enjoyed spending the day with them. Would have liked to be more involved in the making of the sauces and actual cooking of the pasta.

Miami, FL
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“A must-do when in Roma”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Fabio, Claudia and staff were the epitomy of warmth and friendliness. There were four of us in this class and the personal attention was over the top. We learned some wonderful techniques and had a blast prepping and preparing the lunch. Fresh snapper and salmon, hand made raviolis, and linguini. We loved preparing the dough for the pasta, and can't wait to upload our many photos of the unique experience. When we return to Roma we will take another class with Fabio. After lunch we strolled over to Fabio's restaurant for wonderful desserts and cafe.
We can't say enough about this experience. IT WAS FABULOSO! Grazi Fabio.

Visited September 2012
FabiolousCookingDay, Owner at Fabiolous Cooking Day in Rome, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for your kind review! I remember the fresh snapper ravioli we made that day and how delicious it was. So glad you enjoyed your day with us and hope all is well in Miami!
Fabio
Charlottesville
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fun and learning”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This half day cooking class was one of the highlights of my visit in Rome! Chef Fabio is simpatichissimo as well as a good teacher. Monica is his right hand. Besides shopping for ingredients, we went to his flat for the class (making pasta from scratch and many other tasty dishes, like stuffed succhini flowers). After the cooking was done, we sat down for an amazing lunch with great wine!
I also loved the fact that the "students" were from several different countries, which was a definitive plus!
I highly recommend this experience in a country, were food is taken very seriously.

Visited September 2012
FabiolousCookingDay, Owner at Fabiolous Cooking Day in Rome, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Hello and thank you for reviewing us! I am glad you enjoyed the day cooking with international company.