B&B Zen Trastevere
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$649
$321
$303
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnice balconywalking distancecommon kitchengreat bars and restaurantsaround the cornerthree roomshome away from homebed and breakfastvisiting romeperfect locationtiber riverevery morninggreat place to stayenjoyed our staygave us a mapbusy streetcoffee machine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 12, 2012

We spent 4 days in this B&B in the neighborhood Trastevere in Rome. Just got back today. The B&B is really nice!! Room was perfect! We had the black and white room which has an own private bathroom and airco. Breakfast is very good!! Toast, croissants, fresh fruit, yoghurt, juices, milk etc.
This B&B is situated in Trastevere. This is a really great neighborhood! Lots of typical Italian restaurants where the food is absolutely super!! Even the locals eat here. Also a great atmosphere in this neighborhood .
It's a 30 min walk to the Coloseum and 10 min walk to the citycentre.
From Rome FCO airport it's very easy to get to the B&B. Take the train to Rome Trastevere. Get the tram no. 8 to Lago Argentina. En get out at Trastevere the 5th stop. Very easy, also with lugagge.

If we ever go back to Rome we'll definitely go back to B&B Zen Trastevere!!

We would like to thank you again Davide, Desiree and Andrea for everything!! We had a great one year marriage anniversary at your B&B.

Lots of greetings Gabriële & Mark (the Netherlands)

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank GabrieleMark
Reviewed April 17, 2012

This was my first trip to Rome and I loved it! My boyfriend and I stayed in ZEN trastevere B&B and it was really great! The rooms are really pretty, clean and spaceous!!
The boss, Davide, was so nice! He even took us to Ostia Antica, which was really beautiful.
You can easily walk from the B&B to the Vatican, Colloseum, Forum, ... Trastevere is the place to stay in Rome!!! There are so many restaurants, cafes, clubs, ... And there is no better place to stay than at Zen trastevere!
Thank you Davide for the great service :-) ;-) :-P
If we ever come to Rome again, we know where to find you :-)

Room Tip: We had the black&white room and it was really pretty and big :-)
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank daphneke_85
Reviewed March 22, 2012

We had a few wonderful days in ROME and found the perfect spot to stay!
Perfect location,nice and friendly people taking care of us,comfy beds,all perfect.
Felt more like a visit at a friend`s apt!
The sunday morning flea market is a few blocks away and you can walk Campo di fiore...
lots of wonderful bars and restaurants,shops etc around the corner...
Thanks,any time again!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I agree with everything said about B&B Zen, the place is conveniently located, super clean, cozy interior, comfortable beds and above all a VERY friendly and helpful host (Davide)! But what I personally liked the most was the feeling that I had a home in Rome.. After checking-in, we were given the keys to the house including the outer gate so we could come in and walk out freely (Other homy features include absence of a reception desk and easy access to the kitchen at all times). My friend and I actually felt we were going "home" everytime we went back! I will definitely come back here when I visit Rome again.

Room Tip: All rooms are good!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Joy J
Reviewed January 15, 2012

A friend of mine recommended I stay here and Im SO happy I did! For starters, the location is excellent! You can walk everywhere, or if you prefer trams or buses they are directly across the street. The neighborhood is great, with an amazing music cafe located just down the road. (Ask Davide what its called!). Davide lo Bartolo himself is wonderful! I would constantly ask him where to go, how to get there, to recommend places to eat. He even went with me to a truly Roman pizzeria right around the corner. It was awesome. ITs like staying with a really super cool friend. The actual room was HUGE. I had a cute little deck, plenty of room and it was super clean. There is breakfast but I usually slept in, so a fresh espresso was always ready when I was. I stayed in a room with a shared bathroom, in fact, I couldnt tell that the bathroom was shared. Can I rave any more about this place? The price is right, and if you are an independent traveler wanting to experience a bit of Roman life this place is for you. Also, its really inexpensive!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo