“POSIBLE uso fraudulento tarjeta credito-POSSIBLE fraudulent credit card use”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of L'Insalata Ricca

L'Insalata Ricca
Reserve with
L'Insalata Ricca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,819 of 12,165 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Prati
Segovia, Spain
“POSIBLE uso fraudulento tarjeta credito-POSSIBLE fraudulent credit card use”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Hola, estuvismos en este Restaurante en Seman Santa, y acabamos de descubrir un uso fraudulento de la tarjeta de mi esposa. Repasando los pocos movimientos habidos con ella, siempre en el mismo supermercado de nuestra localidad, se dió cuenta de haberla usado en ese restaurante, vió como la introducian en un terminal, y luego en otro porque no funcionaba el primero (eso entendió en italiano). No puedo tener la certeza al 100%, pero tener cuidado al ir a pagar con tarjeta si observais movimientos raros y desconfiar (lo que no hizo ella).

Hi, I visited this restaurant on Easter, and we just discovered a fraudulent use of the card for my wife. He reviewed the few gotten with it, always in the same supermarket in our town, movements realized you have used in that restaurant, saw as creeping into a terminal, and then another that did not work the first (that understood in Italian) . I can not be sure 100%, but be careful when going to pay by credit card if you observe suspicious movements and rare (which it did).

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Lake Forest, California
“Awesome Carbonara!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us by our private tour guide. And, he was right! The food was delicious, service was great and the prices are just for a quick lunch. I had one of the best bacon carbonara in Italy.

• Visited April 2014
“Agree with fine for a quick lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Talked into it by the waiter after passing for the second time. My pizza looked fine but base overcooked and hard to cut. My boyf ordered seafood spaghetti which came minus the seafood but he wasnt sure if ordered correctly. Pricey enough given was six euro dearer than meal we had the night before and this time no starter

Cochabamba, Bolivia
“There is such a thing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Is there such a thing as too much salad? Here it is. Too much for even the hungriest rabbit. Salad is good and fresh and if you think you want some bread they will serve it in a pizza crust bowl for an extra €2. A gimmick to be sure, but sometimes you just want a big salad. This is the place.

Visited May 2014
Belle Mead, New Jersey
“Walking Into a Tourist Trap”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

While I'm sure this review will fall on deaf ears, I'm going to write it anyway. I say that because this restaurant is located literally right between St. Peter's Square and the Vatican Museums and hungry tourists won't be looking at reviews when choosing to go here.

Nevertheless, I got what I deserved for walking right into a tourist trap: mediocre food and absolutely horrible service. The owner charmed us in ("us" included a local I was hanging out with) then like the flip of a switch turned into a complete jerk. He couldn't be bothered to answer questions I had about some of the dishes on the menu, he refused to give me his opinion as to which second course to order, when he brought our appetizers he literally slammed the dishes onto the table, and he practically airdropped our bread onto the table as he rushed past without caring where it landed. On top of that, his waiters could barely speak Italian and when I tried to ask them something about the menu all they could respond in Italian was, "you want the lasagna?"

I would've never eaten here but my Italian friend said it would be fine. Take my word for it, she was wrong.